• 21(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
All I did to fix my issue was first backing up the \xbmc\portable_data\cache and temp directories. Then deleting everything in them.
Also the \xbmc\portable_data\userdata\cache directories was cleaned out.

I use the portable option in XBMC. For a normal Windows install, those directories would be found in \Users\<Name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC

After doing this, I restarted the computer, and everything was back to normal.

Please backup the contents of those directories first Smile

Still the same after updating skin and rebooting ?
Requests: is it possible for u to add the series plot at the season level when using posterwrap3 and posterfix3 views? can u also add the series logo at the bottom right of the episodes and episodewrap views?

i've noticed that when tvtunes plays that mediaflags become hidden. can this too be fixed?
(2012-03-22, 00:27)fodster Wrote: Still the same after updating skin and rebooting ?

Sorry mate, really have no clue what's going wrong. I have installed fusion migma v2 on 3 systems and works without problems.
Please try to switch to confluence and disable autoupdate of addons. Be sure you have v synch always enbabled in settings, much better for horizontal home menus.

(2012-03-22, 04:05)Shinu Wrote: Requests: is it possible for u to add the series plot at the season level when using posterwrap3 and posterfix3 views? can u also add the series logo at the bottom right of the episodes and episodewrap views?

i've noticed that when tvtunes plays that mediaflags become hidden. can this too be fixed?

There is plot on season level ? Didn't knew that Smile About adding logos, i can try it and see how it looks.

I know about tvtunes hiding mediaflags, the problem is the now playing screen is exactly on the same position. Would be a lot of code to change, so i don't think i'm going to change it.
(2012-03-22, 00:27)fodster Wrote: Still the same after updating skin and rebooting ?
My system must have done a autoupdate last night as this morning I have lost backgrounds and some other things from this skin.
I uninstalled skin, deleted folder in directory, rebooted, downloaded from SVN and still the problem persists (no backgrounds, etc...)

I noticed after installing that all my settings had been kept from original install.
Damn... off to work

It's the copy that Passion has for SVN. The Textures.xbt file is only 1KB in size.

Installed the versoin off of Butchabay's repo and that went fine. Passion may need to try another pull.
(2012-03-22, 20:37)JDizzy Wrote: My system must have done a autoupdate last night as this morning I have lost backgrounds and some other things from this skin.
I uninstalled skin, deleted folder in directory, rebooted, downloaded from SVN and still the problem persists (no backgrounds, etc...)

I noticed after installing that all my settings had been kept from original install.
Damn... off to work

I have no influence what happens with passion repo, sorry. Use tortoise SVN, else install my repo for the release version.

(2012-03-22, 20:49)Rygrath Wrote: It's the copy that Passion has for SVN. The Textures.xbt file is only 1KB in size.

Installed the versoin off of Butchabay's repo and that went fine. Passion may need to try another pull.

Here's the prove Smile
!!!!!! Found the issue !!!!!!
After searching and trying to solve the issue I looked at event viewer and found that I had an error Nestor reset to device \\device\\raidport was issued after googling the problem it was to do with nvidia raid drivers uninstalled rebooted and hey presto the skin works perfect !!! Don't know why it only affects your skin but hey what dpi know a huge thanks for the skin and my repeated questions on why it won't work !!!! Again great work !!!
Nice to hear you can finally use this skin Smile

Hi Butch

Downloaded and installed from SVN v586 and really liked the changes you've made since the initial release.

I don't know if I'm missing some files or it hasn't installed correctly but when accessing the Settings menu and configuring the different skin options I can't tell what I've selected as there are no visible radio buttons next to each option.

Also when I bring up the OSD for player control buttons I only see selections for the Info OSD so have to blindly move across left or right and click to eventually find the stop button. I'll try installing it from your repo instead tonight and see if that makes any difference.
You are using the Passion repo. 4 posts up I mentioned that it has a bad copy of the textures.xbt file. It's only 1KB in size instead of 21MB. This file contains all the skin's graphics/images.

You can either install the skin from Butchabay's repo or download the Textures.xbt file from
http://repository-butchabay.googlecode.c....v2/media/
and stick it in the skin.fusion.migma.v2\media\ folder overwriting the bad copy.
Many thanks Rygrath for your helpful response
Bug: The cast button disappears from the video info screen when a movie is playing.
(2012-03-27, 03:18)Shinu Wrote: Bug: The cast button disappears from the video info screen when a movie is playing.

Thanx, will take a look ...
Good morning from the cloudy today Athens/Greece
I love this Skin
The only problem is that does not support the Greek Language.
My question is how can i copy-paste it from other Skins?

I am asking,because in the path C:\Users\User's Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\xbmc.repo.butchabay\ i see only the options ( addon and the icon )

Thanks for your attention
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24