• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
No support for any other language than english. To change this would mean going through all the labels of any xml and create strings, sorry but that's a quite annoying part and i'm not going to do it.

(2012-04-05, 12:32)butchabay Wrote: No support for any other language than english. To change this would mean going through all the labels of any xml and create strings, sorry but that's a quite annoying part and i'm not going to do it.
OK,i respect it
Anyway your Skin is perfect

Thanx ...

Not yet perfect, but it's getting there Smile

and thank you for your comprehension.

(2012-04-05, 14:07)butchabay Wrote: Thanx ...

Not yet perfect, but it's getting there Smile

and thank you for your comprehension.
For my eyes is almost perfect.
Because is not a player (XBMC does it)
But,But,But the various colours you provide in the Home Screen through Fusion\View settings\ Styles make me crazy.
Also the Movies on Demand and the System Information are really nice.

Unfortunately i can not read the Greek letters in my movie's titles,because i have translated the English ones into Greek

Be Happy and keep on trying ............

EDIT: Right now i saw that it supports a lot of European languages except few ones.
It is not only English

Yes but the language strings are only the common ones, all the other labels are english.
Unicode fonts are on my todo list, but not for the moment.
(2012-04-05, 16:25)butchabay Wrote: Yes but the language strings are only the common ones, all the other labels are english.
Unicode fonts are on my todo list, but not for the moment.
Now i see, that you are also the creator of Cirrus Extended.
I like it too, because it is the only one ,you can EDIT not only the Title but also the PLOT.
And it supports the Greek Language through the Fonts (Arial )

So if you mix the Fusion and the Cirrus Extended,for the above reasons,it will be the Top One ...

I'm not sure if this is a skin issue or xbmc itself, so excuse me if this is the wrong place to post. I'm using the fusion migma skina and I find that the music artist thumbnail is always stretched to fit the box. Is there anyway this can be altered so that it retains the original aspect ratio?
I'm going to take a look. Thanx.
(2012-04-10, 00:48)butchabay Wrote: I'm going to take a look. Thanx.

Thank you Smile
I´ve tried searching the forum regarding a question but havent found anything...

Is it possible to disable the red line thats at the bottom of the screen in the viewtypes?

Also, is the skin handling any rating different than others? I´m using ViMediamanager to add nfo files to movies and the ratings are picked up in other skins (Aeon Nox, Alaska) but not in Fusion....

/Niklas
1. Yes, disable "z" bar in fusion settings
2. Need to check it
Any plans on including support for the Artwork Downloader addon? It doesnt seem to work with the skin at this time...
Artwork Downloader was the first feature i've integrated, why it shouldn't work?
Extrafanart only for tvshows at this stage, for movies will follow soon.
Movie logos already visible in poster views you just have to enable in fusion settings.
What else? Ah yes season thumbs i'm working on...
butchabay: My misstake. It seems I´m having issues with the Artwork Downloader itself, the skin is working great...
Revision 593 commited to SVN

- Fixed Cast Problem while Video Playing Info Screen
- Option to enable Studio Flags
- Artist Logo in Music Viz
- Path Info as fadelabel in Video Info Screen

• 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24