• 24(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
Love this skin.

Two requests to consider:

1) Is it possible to add the option to move the home screen to the bottom, like in Aeon MQ3/Nox?

2) Could we have the option to turn off the frames around the posters/thumbnails? I like my posters looking as clean as possible.

Thanks for your great work!
1. No, this would mean to recreate the complete home menu.
2. You can go through about 20 views and delete the controls including all textures for the thumbs. Sorry but ...
Thanks butchabay.

I was going to try to delete the textures, but it seems like everything in the Media folder is locked up in textures.xbt.

Is there a way I can download access those textures and fiddle with them?
Deleting textures will bring a really long error list in your log file. So better spending a few days editing all the views.
Anyway i need to find time to upload the media folder.
Don't worry about it -- I'll learn to love Fusion Migma exactly as it is.

Thanks for your help. I look forward to your work.
I copied the studio flags folder from Aeon MQ3 and put them in Extras, and they show up for TV shows but not for movies. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
You need to define the path for studios in skin settings, this was just fixed recently so you'll need the svn version or wait untill i push an update in my repository.
OK -- the path is defined. I'll try the SVN version and see what happens. Thanks butchabay.
everytime i try to install this skin from the passion-svn repository, only the text and posters shows up. everything else is black, tried to reinstall, same thing happens (on XBMC Eden final) Sad

also, is it possible to add an option to have a metro homescreen? i think it really fits well the zune square-ish feel of the skin.
Hi,
Don't know about passion repo, if you want to use the svn version you better do it via tortoise svn.
Else there will be an update soon which can be available via my repo.
No metro home is on my todo list ... For now Smile
Hey butchabay.

I think this is on your to-do list, but I want to be sure: Is global search working? I can call up the search menu with RunAddon(script.globalsearch), but the results are really funky (overlapping textures, etc.).
Didn't tried it yet, what if you add global search to fav and then put that favorite on home?
Hmmm, no, I still get these overlapping blue boxes and the fanart spilling onto the screen ...

Ok, so this will be my next job Smile
Sweet Smile
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24