• 26(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
(2012-05-08, 00:28)magico77 Wrote: just do it....is exactly what i'm looking for!!!!

Here you go: Commited to SVN REV613

Cast and Role Info in Original Video OSD and Default Video OSD

Nice touch.
hello,how can I add a background theme in fusion, beside the ones already present? ( blue,red,pixel...)
which xml have I to edit?
thanks!
(2012-05-09, 08:54)bakito Wrote: hello,how can I add a background theme in fusion, beside the ones already present? ( blue,red,pixel...)
thanks!

If you send me the themes i can try to add them.
Thanks Butch...you great.

Now What I have to download to upgrade the version?

Where is the link to donwload

Sorry I'm very New
There is no download link, else you install Tortoise SVN, or wait for xbmc.passion repo to update.
Best you just wait for update, i will push these days, so you can update via my own repo.

(2012-05-09, 08:54)bakito Wrote: hello,how can I add a background theme in fusion, beside the ones already present? ( blue,red,pixel...)
thanks!

I don't think Butchabay would recommend doing this, but I was able to customize these backgrounds by going into Includes.xml.

To change the Grunge background, for example, I changed Grunge.png to Users/Name/MyTexture.png

Obviously back up Fusion Migma before doing this. Hopefully down the line Butchabay will ad an option to customize these backgrounds within the skin Smile

Why that? I would prefer if you have nice themes to share, so i can integrate them Smile
OK -- I'll send you some of the backdrops I'm using. 1280x720?
(2012-05-09, 16:01)Tomahawk Wrote: OK -- I'll send you some of the backdrops I'm using. 1280x720?

Ok
thanks for the answer guys!
and for my theme I really thinks it will not interest you ( it's a wallpaper that I like found on internet..)
it just to personelized more your great skin and make it more consistant with my background picture.
thanks
PM'd you with a link to some backgrounds, Butchabay. If you like them, integrate them into the skin. If not, that's OK too. Cheers Smile
(2012-05-09, 22:14)Tomahawk Wrote: PM'd you with a link to some backgrounds, Butchabay. If you like them, integrate them into the skin. If not, that's OK too. Cheers Smile

Sure, thanx i'll add them once i get the chance Smile
No obligation -- I think the better option would be to make the backdrops customizable for everyone, but you're the artist Wink
Status update and what's coming in future:

Release 2.0.3 available through my repo will be ready this weekend.

Future Plans for 2.0.4

- MPAA (Australia, UK, Germany) Flags support
- Bugfixes in general and cosmetics
- Unicode Fonts
- Custom Submenus
- Season Fanart
- PVR

• 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24