• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
It's limited because the addon doesn't handle movies as movies but as video addon.
I'll take a look to add a poster view for it in future.

Thanks Smile
I cant get any HD audio flags to show? What am I missing as in one of the pics from another user its show DTS HD Master but I'm only getting DD and plain DTS?
You need the svn version of fusion migma v2, install it from xbmc passion repo.
(2012-06-22, 16:20)butchabay Wrote: You need the svn version of fusion migma v2, install it from xbmc passion repo.

Tried the repo and got a dependencies not met error. Got my hands on skin.fusion.migma.v2.svn-2.0.3.16.zip and installed that. However I still only get DD and True HD, no DTS HD Master.
Don't know why it's not working at your end, but i've added them,

See here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1114023
(2012-06-22, 18:08)butchabay Wrote: Don't know why it's not working at your end, but i've added them,

See here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1114023

Thanks for all you replies butchabay. Yes, I've seen that post hence I was wondering why its not working for me. Tested the skin against the default xbmc skin which picks up the dts hd master. Any ideas where one could start looking?

I'm going to check confluence and see if there's a fix for the problem.
(2012-06-22, 19:17)butchabay Wrote: I'm going to check confluence and see if there's a fix for the problem.

If you could I'd be thankful! Would love to use the skin with all its bells and whistles. If not you can tell me Wink
Not for the next 3 weeks, because i'm on holiday Smile
I'll take a look when i get back ...
Rainbow 
(2012-06-23, 00:46)butchabay Wrote: Not for the next 3 weeks, because i'm on holiday Smile
I'll take a look when i get back ...

No worries. Enjoy the hols my man!
Wow.... this skin is incredible. First let me say, I'm using the SVN version I got off of the passion repository, I'm not sure if that's the latest or not. I just have a few questions. I'm sure most of what I want to do is probably already possible and I'm just overlooking something but here it goes:

1. When using the Hulu add-on with this skin, it allows me to choose Hulu view for everything except for the item lists themselves. For example, I can use it for the menus right up until you browse to a content area with actual artwork/videos, then it's no longer an option. All of the other views either squish or stretch Hulu's images so I was really disappointed. Is it possible to enable this view somehow?

2. Is it possible to play trailers in advanced launcher with this skin? I know it's possible to do by editing an XML in Cirrus so I figured I'd ask about this since Cirrus is your skin.

3. You know how you press down twice to get to the full view? In this view it shows a large cover image. Is it possible to stop or prevent the gray bars from showing around the cover image? I thought maybe it was just the background panel showing through, but I tried making an image the same size as the screen area and it just scaled the picture down and the bars remained.

4. I've set the path to studio icons in the options, but none of my studio icons are showing up in advanced launcher. Any idea why that is and how to fix it?

5. Most skins have support for current condition weather backdrops, I don't see an option for it in this skin, is it possible?

6. None of my plots seem to be rolling on their own, except in the extended view after I press down twice. I don't see an option to enable plot rolling in the settings, am I missing something?

7. Is it possible to turn off the faded backgrounds? If not, it would be a nice feature in combination with the alternate menu feature.

Feature Requests:

1. In a future release it would be cool to see a bottom menu option as well as a text menu option. The icons are great but the ability to choose between the two would be amazing.

2. For Advanced Launcher, it would be nice if we could have the default fanart image for the sub-section appear for all items in a list. For example, if I make a Games for Windows section, the fanart used for the Games for Windows main menu item would be used for every item in the Games for Windows list, except for those which have fanart otherwise specified. It's better than having a blank fanart and would save a lot of time for those with big item lists as opposed to manually selecting the same fanart over and over again for each entry.

thanks
Love this skin! Having an issue with Navi-X. Some of the dialog boxes are not formed correctly. Espically when downloading. Also layout seems off and selection bubbles do not line up with selected items. If you install Navi-X you should see the issue.

Thanks for a great skin!
-ken Z-
(2012-07-04, 15:06)chris295 Wrote: Wow.... this skin is incredible. First let me say, I'm using the SVN version I got off of the passion repository, I'm not sure if that's the latest or not. I just have a few questions. I'm sure most of what I want to do is probably already possible and I'm just overlooking something but here it goes:

1. When using the Hulu add-on with this skin, it allows me to choose Hulu view for everything except for the item lists themselves. For example, I can use it for the menus right up until you browse to a content area with actual artwork/videos, then it's no longer an option. All of the other views either squish or stretch Hulu's images so I was really disappointed. Is it possible to enable this view somehow?

2. Is it possible to play trailers in advanced launcher with this skin? I know it's possible to do by editing an XML in Cirrus so I figured I'd ask about this since Cirrus is your skin.

3. You know how you press down twice to get to the full view? In this view it shows a large cover image. Is it possible to stop or prevent the gray bars from showing around the cover image? I thought maybe it was just the background panel showing through, but I tried making an image the same size as the screen area and it just scaled the picture down and the bars remained.

4. I've set the path to studio icons in the options, but none of my studio icons are showing up in advanced launcher. Any idea why that is and how to fix it?

5. Most skins have support for current condition weather backdrops, I don't see an option for it in this skin, is it possible?

6. None of my plots seem to be rolling on their own, except in the extended view after I press down twice. I don't see an option to enable plot rolling in the settings, am I missing something?

7. Is it possible to turn off the faded backgrounds? If not, it would be a nice feature in combination with the alternate menu feature.

Feature Requests:

1. In a future release it would be cool to see a bottom menu option as well as a text menu option. The icons are great but the ability to choose between the two would be amazing.

2. For Advanced Launcher, it would be nice if we could have the default fanart image for the sub-section appear for all items in a list. For example, if I make a Games for Windows section, the fanart used for the Games for Windows main menu item would be used for every item in the Games for Windows list, except for those which have fanart otherwise specified. It's better than having a blank fanart and would save a lot of time for those with big item lists as opposed to manually selecting the same fanart over and over again for each entry.

thanks

Hi there,

1. Don't use the Hulu Plugin so i can't test it. Maybe you should post some screenshots so i can try to replicate your issue.

2. No, trailers for advanced launcher could be something i'll add in future.

3. The grey bars are originally there, because we have aspect ratio to keep, in case of square or tall covers. I can try to remove the grey background and see how it looks, no promise.

4. Studio icons are going to be added in future.

5. No

6. Need to check

7. Only for library views.

Requests:

1. No sorry, that's why i love this skin. Smile

2. Please a screenshot.
(2012-07-15, 20:08)kzeleny Wrote: Love this skin! Having an issue with Navi-X. Some of the dialog boxes are not formed correctly. Espically when downloading. Also layout seems off and selection bubbles do not line up with selected items. If you install Navi-X you should see the issue.

Thanks for a great skin!

Big part of available skins have problems with navy-x plugin. Nothing i can do.

Hey, I've changed a few things around since I made the post and most of these problems no longer apply. I'll respond to the few issues that I still have.

I can't post a screenshot of the Hulu view not being there, it's just not there. I'll try to explain a little better. Hulu separates content by genre, type, etc. These are just text menus without any images. For this part of the Hulu menus, you can select the Hulu view. When I get to the actual content, episodes, movies, etc where thumbs are displayed, the option to select the Hulu view is no longer there, it disappears from the viewtypes. All of the other options use image ratios which either cut off, stretch or squish Hulu's thumbs.

As for the plots not rolling, upon further inspection it seems to only be an issue in Advanced Launcher, they seem to be working fine with the Movies menu.

I really like the icons also, it's just that only about 65~70% of the menu backdrops are visible because of the top position and size of the menu and I'm not really a huge fan of the dim effect used on the backgrounds because it can make them difficult to see. I don't know if it's possible with this skin or not, but it would be cool to have an option to disable or set different levels of the "dim" effect like you have added to Cirrus.

About my second request, again, this isn't really something I can screenshot. Let's say for Advanced Launcher I set up a group titled Games for Windows. I set the fanart for this entry to a picture of a Windows Logo. When you add games into the Games for Windows section each game has it's own fanart. Some people have many items in their lists, rather than duplicate 100's of copies of the Windows Logo fanart, spend hours selecting the same fanart for each entry or have no fanart at all, it would be nice to have the Fanart from the main list show for all items in the sublist. Hopefully this is clear what I'm asking as it's difficult to explain. I asked Angelscry about this and he has confirmed that Advanced Launcher is already capable of this and to ask the skin developer.

If I may ask, is it possible to add biglist as a viewtype for Advanced Launcher without much work?

I have to say that Fusion Migma v2 is the best skin I've ever seen. It's fast and simple, yet manages to look professional without being overly complicated. It has the largest amount of and overall best view types I've ever seen in a skin. Biglist is a perfect view for navigating menus, Episode 2 is perfect for TV Shows and Infowrap is a creative and unique view. The poster/landscape/square wraps are perfect and fit almost any media. Many skins today have limited view types for anything that isn't vertical style... that's something I liked about Cirrus as well.

I think if current condition weather backdrops are added in the future and the option to disable the dim backgrounds, I wouldn't have any complaints about this skin. I think the issue with the top located navbar cutting off part of the image can be worked around by cropping each backdrop specifically for Migma. It's not really a big deal to lose part of the viewable image as long as crucial parts of it are not cut off and I can see why you wouldn't want to change the menu as it is a crucial part of what makes the skin unique. I have to say, I really like how many options are available from the Main Menu, specifically the option to directly browse by title/genre/set, etc and the featured / recent entries.

Overall, you have done an excellent job with this skin.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24