MKV.file not showing
I have a couple og mkv-files that isn't showing in the movie-library on my ATV2. Why is this?
You'd have to give more information than that for any sure conclusion, but the most common cause is that the file isn't named in a way that the scraper likes. Remove any extra junk from the file name so it's just

Movie Title.mkv

or

Movie Title (YEAR).mkv
Is that space or underscore?
I have the same problem as palhanss. However the problem first occurred last week when I bought a Time Capsule and added this as a source together with my other HDD directly connected to the HTPC. There is only a problem with the .mkv files on the Time Capsule. Other files on the Time Capsule show up directly.

The strange thing is that the .mkv files on the Time Capsule appear in the "Files" list in XBMC but not in the "Library". However in "Library" it recognizes the folder with the .mkv files but it only shows "..." inside the folder.

Anyone else have the same problem?
It's not probable that it's excluding files based on type. Make sure they are named correctly by following this guide: Adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-03-14, 20:40)PeGe84 Wrote: I have the same problem as palhanss. However the problem first occurred last week when I bought a Time Capsule and added this as a source together with my other HDD directly connected to the HTPC. There is only a problem with the .mkv files on the Time Capsule. Other files on the Time Capsule show up directly.

The strange thing is that the .mkv files on the Time Capsule appear in the "Files" list in XBMC but not in the "Library". However in "Library" it recognizes the folder with the .mkv files but it only shows "..." inside the folder.

Anyone else have the same problem?

I have that same problem. Did you ever find a resolution?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MKV.file not showing0