[AppleTV2] Adding music crashed XBMC
I've got a strange problem. When I have XBMC check a folder on my NAS for music, XBMC crashes while importing the music. It can find some music but not all. For this reasn I can't turn "Auto Update" on for the music and it is a bit annoying.

I suspect it is some bad formated folder or file in the "Music" folder on my NAS that is the problem but I don't know which one. The last folder I can see in the XBMC GUI is added to the XBMC Library so I think it is "the next one" that creates the problem, but how do I know?

How/where can I find more info where it crashes?
Post the xbmc.log, syslog and crashreporter - click first link in my signature for knowing where to find them. I'm willing to track that bug down - might be the same as here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=120745

but i have to see the log for beeing sure - and i need the help of the users for finding this bug which hides pretty good...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I had the same problem, in the end I gave up and went back to a backup of my database without music.

I'll give it another go tonight with debug enabled and attach the log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Adding music crashed XBMC0