how can i use my own fanart as background?
I know i can point aeon nox to a folder with fanart stored in it, but is there a way for it to use the fanart in my movies library for the movies background and fanart in my tv library as my tv background? id like it to be auto updating (i.e. when i add a new movie, the fanart automagically is incorporated with the movie backgrounds). id rather not go download all the fanart anew if i can avoid it
I second that request. It already works for the Music-section, and would be great if it could work for Movies and TV-shows as well.

Oh - and how about pictures?

FFY
thesuffering Wrote:I know i can point aeon nox to a folder with fanart stored in it, but is there a way for it to use the fanart in my movies library for the movies background and fanart in my tv library as my tv background? id like it to be auto updating (i.e. when i add a new movie, the fanart automagically is incorporated with the movie backgrounds). id rather not go download all the fanart anew if i can avoid it

fungify Wrote:I second that request. It already works for the Music-section, and would be great if it could work for Movies and TV-shows as well.

Oh - and how about pictures?

FFY

Use Artwork Organizer
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Use Artwork Organizer
Good idea - that would work. Not as nice as just selecting "Use Fanart" in Aeon Nox settings (as one does for Music fanart), but still effective.

I'll have a go at it when I return home.

FFY
fungify Wrote:Good idea - that would work. Not as nice as just selecting "Use Fanart" in Aeon Nox settings (as one does for Music fanart), but still effective.

I'll have a go at it when I return home.

FFY

that's because fanart for movie and tvshow is stored in the same location. Music is seperate
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:that's because fanart for movie and tvshow is stored in the same location. Music is seperate

that is true, and likely its all on the back end but itd be nice for the functionality for the skin/xbmc to query the library titles vs fanart names and figure out which goes to each section for fanart usage in the main menu. pipe dreams but its nice to think about one day, or just, you know, put the fanarts in separate directories
fungify Wrote:I'll have a go at it when I return home.
Amazingly easy to set up, and it works as a charm. I like it so very, very much.

Aeon Nox is an amazing skin with amazing customizations possible.

FFY

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how can i use my own fanart as background?0