Thread wiki?
Question 
Would it be possible to add wiki feature to each thread like on slickdeals?

I just saw some heated exchange between devs and users asking same question over and over again. I have asked a fair share of questions myself. But it gets pretty irritating after a while. Now there is the search function and there is no guarantee that users will stop asking the same questions, but such a feature might help.

Just my 2 cents.
Not sure I understand the request. I took a look on slickdeals and their deal posts and their message forums don't have any "wiki" like functions, unless I'm missing something.
For example if you go to this or most threads in slickdeals: http://slickdeals.net/f/3962460-Round-15...-tax-AC-PM

After the OP, usually the 2nd post or the next has a wiki feature. It says "Wiki Community Board". I haven't tried it myself. But I think it is editable by any user.

If a thread does not have a wiki yet, if you're logged in you will see an empty placeholder that says "Create a Wiki for this Post".
We could make something like that work, I guess. Something to connect our forums to our wiki. Perhaps after the forum software upgrade is done.
Be carefull to not clog the wiki with hundreds of new pages.
Users should for starters read first instead of just spamming the forum with obvious questions.
Agreed that there is still some work to be done on getting things organised
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ideally if someone searched the forums for a topic ... the most relevant wiki entries should show up in the results.
ASrock Ion 330HT - XBMCFreak 10.1 Lucid LiveCD. Everything works but System sounds over HDMI.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thread wiki?1