Custom folders
Is it possible to add something like a folder to the home screen that opens up a list of add ons that i choose to put in there? I want to create a folder for catch up tv on my system so that when you go into it from the main menu, you just get a list of the 4 catch up addons I have installed.
any ideas anyone?
I'm not familiar with those addons, but the favorites folder won't work for you I assume? Are you just looking for easier access to the addons, or access to whatever content they provide?
i just want to click on a home menu item labelled for instance "catch up" and then go to a screen listing the addons that i decide to put in there. Not the content of the addon, just a link to the addon itself
Ah. Dont' know if this is exactly what you want, but...

How about going into the "File" submenu under "TV Shows" and making the "Video Addons" folder a favorite? Then through the skin settings area, you can use the "Favorite 1" spot on the main menu to display your addons. Not perfect, but it gets you close. I'd have to play a bit to come up with something better.

Hope that helps.
How about going to Skin Options -> Shortcuts/Backdrops, activating Add-on 1, and then add your Catch Up stuff to the submenu of Add-on 1?

You can change the name "Add-on 1" to "Catch Up," then just don't link it to anything, so your only option is to hit down to bring up the submenu, which will now display as a list of your add-ons.
thats how ive got it set up at the moment, works ok, but i like my system tidy and if i show submenus for that item, then i have to show sub menus for all items, such as tv shows and movies, which I dont like! I know its picky but i just like things nice and neat! plus a proper folder would be more wife friendly!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom folders0