XBMC for Xbox360 should be possible?
troyl1969 Wrote:i have to take the posters side on this. it's this basic. when xbmc was created it was set up to run on the xbox but now the developers out there are to frignn lazy to take the 1 hour or so to make it work on the 360. i would do it myself but i'm sure by the time i finished it the new xbox will be out. cmon somone!!!!!

I haven't seen a clueless post in this forum for a while. I can now reset the counter back to zero.
troyl1969 Wrote:i have to take the posters side on this. it's this basic. when xbmc was created it was set up to run on the xbox but now the developers out there are to frignn lazy to take the 1 hour or so to make it work on the 360. i would do it myself but i'm sure by the time i finished it the new xbox will be out. cmon somone!!!!!

They should hang someone for making such a remark Stare
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
TugboatBill Wrote:I haven't seen a clueless post in this forum for a while. I can now reset the counter back to zero.
A much nicer reply than the one I was contemplating.
While I would love to see XBMC running on my RGH'd slim (it really is a very capable little box), the devs have stated that it's not something they will do. To call them lazy because you think it would only take an hour for them to accomplish this fat task... makes you kind of a prick.
Admin, please lock this thread. Otherwise it will bumped and i will forced to read.
publicENEMY Wrote:Admin, please lock this thread. Otherwise it will bumped and i will forced to read.
This.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Xbox360 should be possible?0