Help with XBMC!
I'm pretty sure I just used MakeMKV this time. I'll try Handbrake on the next one. the presets are pretty limited so it's a bit hard to figure out.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
OK I'm trying DVDFab again. This time I saw an option for TrueHD so I chose that. under languages it had 4 selections two of which were checked and both said English. Could that 2nd English one be subtitles? I deselected it and am making an mkv file in TrueHD 1080p and English. 24 minutes to go.

Oh, and why does weather only show current conditions and no forecast?
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
patseguin Wrote:OK I'm trying DVDFab again. This time I saw an option for TrueHD so I chose that. under languages it had 4 selections two of which were checked and both said English. Could that 2nd English one be subtitles? I deselected it and am making an mkv file in TrueHD 1080p and English. 24 minutes to go.

Oh, and why does weather only show current conditions and no forecast?
Are you trying to bitstream TrueHD using XBMC? If you want to see TrueHD on your AVR display, you'll need more than standard XBMC setup to bitstream it. The easiest way to bistreaming is by setup XBMC external player. You can check my signature for instruction!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Encoding is when you turn potatoes into mashed potatoes.

Transcoding is when you turn mashed potatoes into.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
bluray Wrote:Are you trying to bitstream TrueHD using XBMC? If you want to see TrueHD on your AVR display, you'll need more than standard XBMC setup to bitstream it. The easiest way to bistreaming is by setup XBMC external player. You can check my signature for instruction!

Cool is it the 3rd link?

NM I see it now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with XBMC!0