HELP-how do u automatically transfer music, pics, and videos when device connects?
Hi all,

Sorry if the answer is here somewhere, but searching for importing media or photos or whatever usually just leads to threads about having MCE scan plugged in media and copy it to the MCE default location. Here is what I am trying to do, which I would think would be way more simple than some of the magic these apps already deliver, but I just can't figure it out.

1. Set up flash memory (or camera) such as SD card to be remembered as drive letter F and phone, set to recognize as drive P:

2. Upon connection and mount, app scans specified locations such as \DCIM, \Music, etc. and copies the files to specified folders on my computer.

My heavy preference would be that such an app allows for ability to move/transfer vs. just sync (so my camera SD card will then be clean), and also allows for filters so my pics from DCIM can go into one destination and the videos in there can go elsewhere.

I found that GoodSync, PureSync, and Allway Sync are supposed to auto-launch, but for some reason PureSync and GoodSync don't seem to want to initiate the actual transfer automatically even when set up to do so. I am running Win7 MCE x64 but using XBMC as my frontend, don't know if the 64-bit MCE is an issue with those. Allway Sync syncs automatically, but it only synchronizes - it will not "move"/delete from source.

Thanks SO much for any help!!

Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP-how do u automatically transfer music, pics, and videos when device connects?0