Using "Play on Kodi" from Kore (TikTok player)
Hi there, I'm a seasoned developer but brand new to Kodi development and rusty on python. I'm wondering how some plugins interrupt input from the "Kore" smartphone app. My roommate would like to be able to share TikTok videos to our SmartTV with Kodi installed. I know Kodi makes this extremely easy given the video addon example, the only thing I'm missing is unfortunately catching the link coming in from the Kore app. Any assistance on this or where to look would be appreciated. I'm currently looking at the source of the youtube addon, but it's quite bloated given it supports the entire youtube experience.

Is there a more direct example of interpreting the input from Kore?
Are these plugins programmed into Kore and I'm simply barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks
Chloe
It's a shame you never got an answer to this, I'm wondering the same and searching has gotten me nowhere (but here) so far. Did you find out how it works @ChloeNow?
(2023-03-15, 17:31)jswetzen Wrote: Did you find out how it works ChloeNow?

She only visited the forum that day, so don't expect a reply.
I found my answers elsewhere anyway, and ended up filing this issue in Kore. The Kore source code was how I eventually understood how "Play on Kodi" works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using "Play on Kodi" from Kore (TikTok player)0