• 10(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
Cool it works now on Eden...thx.
BlueCop Wrote:rcrh: he is using dharma with an old librtmp. I already know the problem. It is listed as a question in the first post.

If anyone wants help then they should post logs. this is also listed in the first post.

doh!
the road to hell is paved with good intensions.
BlueCop,

questions about the Library functionality...
I'm wondering if I should use the <pathsubstitution> option in advancedsettings.xml to point to a share on my NFS drive.

would like to offload as much data as possible from my ATV 2.
The configure options don't allow me to point to a shared drive at this point... at least when I go to the configure screen, it only shows my local drive.

thanks in advance
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
locomot1f: I am not sure if a plugin can access a network source directly like that.

The way mine is setup is a network folder on my nas is mapped to a local folder on my htpc. I then set up the plugin to dump to that network folder.

I already have my NAS as a source for all my XBMC installs. I just scan that networked directory into the library. I do not scan the local folder that is mapped to a network drive. That would throw all the locations in the shared mysql database off. i want the networked location and not the local location.

I hope I make sense. That is the only way i know to do it. If anyone has a better way let me know.
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but would it be possible to have the 'Alphabetical' category be sorted by a letter selection first?

ie - A, B, C, etc. followed by displaying the shows beginning with that letter.
i think...
it still sounds like the files are in two different places: locally on your HTPC and then linked to your NAS -- which is where the actual scrapping takes place.

trying to figure out how to make it make sense on the ATV 2.

i know Giftie does it in his CE. when you go to select the slides...

not sure if it's the same thing, but the plugin can access shares that you've set up in the file manager.
locomot1f,

I believe as long as you set the custom library path and UNcheck the option above, it only stores the files in the custom path. It will however, allow you to have both (I believe once again). At the very least it does not stop you from putting a custom path while keeping the first option checked.
sirmeili Wrote:locomot1f,

I believe as long as you set the custom library path and UNcheck the option above, it only stores the files in the custom path. It will however, allow you to have both (I believe once again). At the very least it does not stop you from putting a custom path while keeping the first option checked.

my problem is, on the ATV 2, the only custom paths are local to the ATV 2 drive. i know the files aren't HUGE, but it would just be nice to have all the TV files localized on my NFS share.

... still messing around.
locomot1f Wrote:my problem is, on the ATV 2, the only custom paths are local to the ATV 2 drive. i know the files aren't HUGE, but it would just be nice to have all the TV files localized on my NFS share.

... still messing around.

It's not possible to have the ATV2 save to a network location. Sure would be nice if it did...
okay.. moving on.

it seems as though all my subscriptions are not being added. i currently have 19, and it's only adding 14.

working on a debug log... just wondering if anyone else has had this yet.
im guessing there is still no way to get this working in the UK on apple tv2.
I have heard about the possible VPN workaround for pc based users but i dont think this is a viable option for atv2..?

Thanks Smile
Bluecop,

I have a bug to report and two feature requests.

(the Bug)
The Queue/Library adding feature has a bug: the maximum number of items in the queue that is loaded is 2000. I have over 3200 items in my queue because I want my library to have every episode of every season of my favorite shows. I also have another hulu account with even more. This would be an even larger list if I was a hulu plus subscriber. As a result of the max number, some of my TV shows don't even show up at all. Can you change the script to load a larger number of items from the Queue?

(Request 1)
Can you add a feature in the add-on settings allowing users to change the names of some episodes BEFORE adding them to the library? Because of the naming of some TV shows on hulu, some entire TV shows will not show up in the library. A perfect example of this is Knight Rider Classic. When this series is added to the library, no Knight Rider episodes show up because the name is wrong. The name of the folder should be Knight Rider (1982) to differentiate it from Knight Rider (2008). The reason this needs to be a setting in the add-on (IMHO) is because if I name the folder something else myself, and new episodes are added, the new episodes go into the incorrectly-named folder.

(Request 2)
I understand that you also work on the Free Cable script. PLEASE, oh PLEASE add the library functionality to that script as well. I REALLY want my MacGyver, Perry Mason and Happy Days from CBS classic in my library.
this-is-me Wrote:I understand that you also work on the Free Cable script. PLEASE, oh PLEASE add the library functionality to that script as well. I REALLY want my MacGyver, Perry Mason and Happy Days from CBS classic in my library.

A bit OT, but +1: I'd love to see that also, assuming it's not too much work Smile

I'd also be happy to contribute an 'Auto-Update Free-Cable Library' script to go with it! Wink

My understanding is that this could probably already be achieved using the XBMC.MyLibrary tool; but it's likely to be a bit on the complicated side to go that route... an integrated Library feature would be ideal.

Thanks as always, BlueCop.
here's my pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/ZQtvfaYW
hope this helps.
locomot1f Wrote:okay.. moving on.

it seems as though all my subscriptions are not being added. i currently have 19, and it's only adding 14.

working on a debug log... just wondering if anyone else has had this yet.

Hey there,

I see you're using Weather+; are you using the Library Auto-Update script as well? If so, see pkscuot's post here...
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17