• 27(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
Anyone else getting "script failed" when they enable the loginHuh
loki131: are you using your email or username? if you are using one could you try the other.
Very weird! I looked all over my hulu account for a username and came up with nothing but I tried what I would have used if asked (I set up my hulu account in 2007!) and it worked! Thanks! Big Grin
when i play an episode (ie daily show) a commercial plays and that is all. hitting menu shows the commercial name in the list. episode doesn't play.
Okay BlueCop, the library integration is just plain awesome! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks again. Big Grin
jmadonald Wrote:when i play an episode (ie daily show) a commercial plays and that is all. hitting menu shows the commercial name in the list. episode doesn't play.

Go into the plugin setting and turn off the network and ad pre rolls. I had the same issue after a update to the plugin a little over a week ago. It seems one of the updates defaulted the network pre roll to on.
Hey BlueCop, I was wondering if there is a setting to enable the watched flags somewhere? They work when applied manually in my library but don't show up automatically after I've watched something.

Thanks

Never mind it's a skin issue.
Love this add-on. Library integration is fantastic and very easy. One small question I was wondering if it's just me.

I can resume playback on a show within the Hulu add-on but I can't resume when it's been imported to the library. Any ideas?

Thank you.
Question 
I installed the hulu Library Auto Updater but I get a pop up that says "common.args.mode" with "updatexbmclibrary" underneath and of course the library isn't updated. Here is my log, hopefully you guys can tell me what I screwed up!

Thanks

Alright, I haven't changed any settings but it is working as it should today... Smile
Bluecop - I'm running the current firecore eden and current XBMC, current hulu plugin. when I try to access content on hulu today it loads the 7 second "commercial content brought to you by" promo, then loads a menu to pick 'quality' all tagged with akamai then never loads the show of choice - goes immediately back to the episodes menu.

The hulu plug in has not worked since the last firecore update. suggestions please. thanks.
easelpad Wrote:Bluecop - I'm running the current firecore eden and current XBMC, current hulu plugin. when I try to access content on hulu today it loads the 7 second "commercial content brought to you by" promo, then loads a menu to pick 'quality' all tagged with akamai then never loads the show of choice - goes immediately back to the episodes menu.

The hulu plug in has not worked since the last firecore update. suggestions please. thanks.

Turn off network pre roll.
shaneob86 Wrote:Love this add-on. Library integration is fantastic and very easy.

Thank you.

Can you (or someone) elaborate on the library integration? I have seen other posts about the other add-on called XBMC.MyLibrary, but haven't used it since I don't have a PC that's always on.

Does the Hulu add on now allow some sort of library integration on its own? I see the Export to Library tab in the settings, but I'm not sure how to use this.

Thanks!
bswiz Wrote:Can you (or someone) elaborate on the library integration? I have seen other posts about the other add-on called XBMC.MyLibrary, but haven't used it since I don't have a PC that's always on.

Does the Hulu add on now allow some sort of library integration on its own? I see the Export to Library tab in the settings, but I'm not sure how to use this.

Thanks!

There's information here on the library integration.
First I would like to give a big thanks to BlueCop and team for their great plugins. I have "dabbled" with XBMC before but have been using boxee primarily on my HTPC. Since us HTPC folks got dumped by boxee a couple of months ago, I have come back to XBMC and am loving it. Wish I would have been using it all along. Now to my issue...
I have the Hulu addon installed and running properly. I have turned on the library integration with episodes dumping to the default folder. The XBMC Library Auto Update addon is installed and set to scan for videos every 2 hours. The initial import worked as expected and pulled in all of my queue/favorites. I also installed the Auto Update Hulu Library script using this link. Upon installation of the hulu library auto update script, it immediately updated the addon. No big deal. I set the auto update interval to 1 hour for both my queue and favorites and shut down XBMC. Per the script instructions, I copied the "autoexec.py" file to the ".../Roaming/XBMC/userdata" folder. I then restarted XBMC and waited for the initial library scan to complete. I then went to Hulu and added a show (with all episodes) to my Favorites. After leaving XBMC running for several hours (4 in one case), the new shows were not showing up. If I restart XBMC, the initial scan finds the new shows and adds them to the library. Also, I have tried uninstalling the Hulu Library Auto Update script and reinstalling from the repo. That didn't seem to help. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why the auto updating isn't working? Let me know if you any additional info on my setup. Thanks.
I cant seem to get this to work properly, it just repeats different commercial blocks for about 5 mins then says something like 'unable to find next steam'.

Heres some logs i made from when I try to start the plugin to when it finally says unable to find next
http://pastebin.com/8D50J064
http://pastebin.com/GbdBgY9v

http://pastebin.com/RAnupTR5
This last one I was actually able to take note of when the commercial resets
13:54:05 - preased play
13:54:20 - commercial starts playing
13:55:48 - commercial pause's
13:55:53 - commercial resets to new commercial block
13:56:26 - commercial pause's
13:56:38 - commercial resets to new commercial block

I dont understand why Hulu makes it so difficult to use Hulu outside their site, if more people are using their streams and watching their commercials, then dont they make more moneyHuh?

EDIT:
I think this line is my problem
3:54:10 T:2929908592 WARNING: CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(rtmpe) in rtmpe://hulu-767.fcod.llnwd.net/<snip>
13:54:10 T:2929908592 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [rtmpe://hulu-767.fcod.llnwd.net/<snip>

I think it might be because I compiled xbmc without rtmpdump installed, retrying it now

EDIT2:
Well i now have xbmc compiled with rtmp support but now my logs say
Quote:16:28:05 T:2828008304 WARNING: HandShake: Server not genuine Adobe!

http://pastebin.com/Agjim62x

EDIT3:
compiled latest rtmpdump from git, then replaced librtmp, working great so far
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17