• 53(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
HI all, i m new here.
I' ve a problem when use subtitles plugin while running a tv serie (full episode).
Plugin starts and downloads sub correctly, but suddenly video goes freeze...
I know plugin designed to work with hulu subs...but it would be great if work with 'classic' subtitles addon too.
(i m having same issue using free cable)

my configuration is:
xbmc: Frodo beta 1
hulu addon 3.4.5
Hello all,
I am having a problem getting shows from pbs kids to play. I can play all my hulu shows from any other station and they work. PBS kids shows like dinosaur train and thomas and friends will not play. I get a window that pops up that says the show can't be played to review the log file. If I try again it tells me I have too many hulu sessions running. I am not very good at debugging the log file, so I was hoping for some help here.
You guys have helped me solve a few other problems from just searching before, but I need more help this time.

Here is a log from when i am at the show screen and I hit enter to start a show
http://pastebin.com/embed_iframe.php?i=DayLU33e

Mac OS lion
xbmc 11.0
hulu 3.4.5

Thank you
Anthony
Can anyone help me with my pbs kids shows from hulu? I have tried uninstalling all of xbmc and removing all my data files and reinstalling only hulu, still no luck. I also installed frodo but no help there either.

Can someone try to play any show from hulu...pbs kids? None of them work for me, I would like to know if there is something wrong with the plugin or my setup. If I go to hulu.com I can play the shows without a problem. The wierd part of this is everything worked about 2 weeks ago and then all the sudden I get nothing.

Anthony
(2012-12-08, 22:49)adefiore Wrote: Can anyone help me with my pbs kids shows from hulu? I have tried uninstalling all of xbmc and removing all my data files and reinstalling only hulu, still no luck. I also installed frodo but no help there either.

Can someone try to play any show from hulu...pbs kids? None of them work for me, I would like to know if there is something wrong with the plugin or my setup. If I go to hulu.com I can play the shows without a problem. The wierd part of this is everything worked about 2 weeks ago and then all the sudden I get nothing.

Anthony

Just tested both of the ones you mentioned in the previous post and they both played fine on my setup (XBMC Eden, Ubuntu 12.04).
(2012-12-08, 22:49)adefiore Wrote: Can anyone help me with my pbs kids shows from hulu? I have tried uninstalling all of xbmc and removing all my data files and reinstalling only hulu, still no luck. I also installed frodo but no help there either.

Anthony

What did you do to your setup 2 weeks ago?
I didn't do anything that i know of. I do not think i did any updates, but there is a chance. Is there anything in my log that looks odd to you guys?

Thanks for trying those programs for me. I am getting bugged to fix this part of the program as we like to use those shows everyday.

I am upgrading to mountain lion os to see if that is any help here. I have my doubts though.

Anthony.
I have resolved the problem of PBS kids. It seems that if I turn off all of the network pre roll and disable all commercial breaks the PBS shows will play just fine. I now remember this was happening many months ago also. One thing I noticed with this setup is we were missing the very beginning of some shows we watch(the office shows a short clip before the opening song and it was cutting that part of the show out) I will have to monitor this and see how things go. I have been running with pre roll ads set to 2 and commercial breaks at 1 for a long time now. Something at PBS hulu must have changed again to make this break.
What is everyone using for ad settings?

Thanks
Anthony
Just started today

15:30:44 T:3100 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
15:30:44 T:3100 ERROR: C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\Application Data\XBMC\addons\script.module.cryptopy\lib\crypto\hash\sha1Hash.py:9: DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
import sha
15:30:44 T:3100 ERROR: C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\Application Data\XBMC\addons\script.module.cryptopy\lib\crypto\hash\md5Hash.py:5: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
import md5
15:30:44 T:3100 NOTICE: addoncompat.py: XBMC Revision not available - Version String: 11.0 Git:20120321-14feb09
Quite a few shows don't work on the Raspberry Pi, they start but about 5 seconds into the first commercial they cut out and then I get things such as "Toll House BS" (the commercial was by Toll House). Wondering if this is being looked into or if I can provide debugs to help fix these issues, seems like quite a few don't work, some which I have tested:

Naruto Shippuden
30-Minute-Meals
Chopped

Would be great if Hulu Plus was fully functional on the Pi (really the only feature missing from the Pi at this point). Many thanks for the hard work
(2012-12-13, 03:50)jrubenol Wrote: Quite a few shows don't work on the Raspberry Pi, they start but about 5 seconds into the first commercial they cut out and then I get things such as "Toll House BS" (the commercial was by Toll House). Wondering if this is being looked into or if I can provide debugs to help fix these issues, seems like quite a few don't work, some which I have tested:

Naruto Shippuden
30-Minute-Meals
Chopped

Would be great if Hulu Plus was fully functional on the Pi (really the only feature missing from the Pi at this point). Many thanks for the hard work

Have you gone into the addon settings and disabled all the ads?
Nope I'll try this right now, I'm actually in support of ads because I understand Hulu needs to make money -- I would be irritated if someone used my services and stripped out my ability to get funds, but if they make it impossible to do so on the machine that I want to watch it on....then....maybe this is an option. I'll report back, thanks for the suggestion
That does in fact work at least with initial tests, it would be nice if I could keep commercials and not have it crash, would a debug help for this?
more info -- subtitles seem to not work for stuff in different languages (English subs). Is this a limitation of the plugin or my Pi?
Interestingly, the issue I am having is the shows in my hulu subcription are not playing. I can play everything else but when I try to play any new episodes from hulu subcription queue, I get a plugin error.
(2012-12-13, 19:07)ozkhan1 Wrote: Interestingly, the issue I am having is the shows in my hulu subcription are not playing. I can play everything else but when I try to play any new episodes from hulu subcription queue, I get a plugin error.
Nothing works for me it just the same error I posted before

Is there a problem with the bluecop repo? All add-ons that I try to install from bluecop fail. I'm on Frodo Beta 3. This worked a few days ago just fine.

Thanks.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17