• 4(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
ok it will need a different source for element tree. I thought it was include in the old version. It is probably just a different import. I will look into it.
Thank you
Bluecop: What if you just release the original working version you had for Dharma users and then continue to put all the new features into an Eden version? or give dharma users a link to the old version? It might save all the hastle of trying to keep 2 versions working.
-Stampee
stampee:I don't really want to maintain 2 versions. I am just going to finish implementing Element tree everywhere and fix the import for it. It is just much faster processing xml.

When eden final comes out I am going to implement caching. I can make it an option so it can be disabled so older versions will work.
Hi Bluecop,

Very new to and very impressed with your plugins. I am having a bit of a drama with the settings for adding a proxy though. I have entered the ip address and port number but my proxy requires authentification. Is this possible or not?

Thanks in advance!

Matt
mattsidnell: I didn't think about an authenticated proxy. I will pull out the python docs to see how its done or try to find an example where someone else uses authentication.

I just tested it on free public proxies on the web and a local one running on my pc.
Man thank you, especially proxy support Smile
mattsidnell: committed 3.0.9 with authenticated proxy support. let me know if you have a problem.
I have encouted my first issue with Hulu today. Nothing major. But On a few of the series with subtitles, they dont seem to be coming through. Most of them work that I have played, but a few like 'A Man Called God' (DramaFever) the subtitles don't come through and I have tried all the settings. They work on the Hulu site itself.

Like I say its rare for the subtitles to not work, maybe just that network on the addon.
Mighty_Diamond: try to grab the log when it happens. It is ethier failing to convert or set the subtitles. I want to know which one.

or if it is only those specific videos then I will try to reproduce it.

I just tested a few A Man Called God episodes and it seemed to work fine.
Bluecop, the new XML engine is much much faster on the ATV2, I used to have directory listing empty when running on the 3.0.1, now with the 3.0.8, the problem is gone, great job.Cool

One other things which I noticed, under 3.0.1, when I select an episode, I used to be able to called up the extended menu, by long pressing the Menu button on the ATV2 remote, which I then will be able to have access to options such as "Add on Settings", "Add to Favorite" etc.

Now with 3.0.8, I am not able to do that, I need to go to the Main menu of XBMC, Video, Add On Menu, select Hulu, and long press the Menu key to bring up the extended menu. Not sure if this change is intended, as I am not able to create a favorite list of episodes in Hulu. I am running Eden 11.2 Beta, with ATV 4.4.4, same version when I run the Hulu 3.0.1 previously.
dongdong: I am clearing the context menus to get access to the subscription and queue controls more quickly. I am looking into re-adding the useful ones.
I went into hulu and loaded ep 1 and 2 of 'A Man Called God'. Still no subtitles. Everythig else is fine pic/audio. Here is the paste: http://pastebin.com/wHPx96C0
Mighty_Diamond: Subtitles won't work with pre-roll enabled because of the way we assign the subtitles. they also won't work with commercial breaks enable because the way we segment the video.

BlueCop Wrote:You have to disabled pre-roll ads(see below) for subtitles to work due to the way they are assigned.
from the first post
BlueCop Wrote:dongdong: I am clearing the context menus to get access to the subscription and queue controls more quickly. I am looking into re-adding the useful ones.

Thanks, look forward to the new context menu.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17