[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 4.18 Average
jimt35126 Offline
(2014-08-26 17:41)ilovemymac Wrote:  
(2014-05-07 04:57)jimt35126 Wrote:  Gotham is a total bust as far as add-on compatibility goes...

i have 198 add ons all working in Gotham. Some add ons have not been updated and you just need a frodo install to add the add-on then simply copy the add-on over to your gotham add ons folder. rest have the maintenance add-on in hub and Xunity and they have the gotham fix

The channels I'm installing are all working now. Thanks for the heads up.
find quote
d3mncln3r Offline
(2014-08-26 22:42)ilovemymac Wrote:  Honestly other then some older stuff hulu doesn't offer anything you can't get elsewhere in Xbmc.

I really liked the ability to nix commercials and pre-rolls.
find quote
mrdally204 Offline
Fan
FYI:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=201826

Let him know you still want it, and show your appreciation for the many hours of entertainment his addons have already brought to us Smile
find quote
diviesh Offline
(2014-08-26 22:34)Stildawn Wrote:  Hi All

So a bit of a weird situation here.

I live in NZ, and as you know Hulu and the like is US only. However my ISP here has decided to offer everyone "global mode" haha which from what I can tell is a ISP wide VPN service (for free).

Basically it allows me to navigate and watch episodes on the likes of Hulu etc. With no other setting changes or anything (apparently they have done all the changes from their end).

Anyway, so I'm now very interested in Hulu and the like add-on's for XBMC (kodi). However when I install BlueCorp from the zip on this thread, It shows as blank in my XBMC, as in there are no add-on's listed?? Has this repository closed or something? Where can I get the Hulu add-on from?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quick tip o found out yesterday about the blank blue cop repo.

Once the repo is installed if you get a blank repo backup to the page where you see the repo highlight bluecop, long press menu (although this is on Apple TV) not sure what the alternative is on standard version but i'm sure you'll find it, and you click refresh repo this then brings the repo content back.

problem i am having is everything is showing Incompatible, i have read that you have to install frodo then the install works, and then you copy the content to gothem add-on folder.

Can someone please provide step by step instructions on how to do this as i am very new to XBMC and keep getting a little confused with all the stuff i have read

thanks
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-07 14:08 by diviesh.)
find quote
Lunatixz Offline
Posting Freak
(2014-09-07 14:03)diviesh Wrote:  
(2014-08-26 22:34)Stildawn Wrote:  Hi All

So a bit of a weird situation here.

I live in NZ, and as you know Hulu and the like is US only. However my ISP here has decided to offer everyone "global mode" haha which from what I can tell is a ISP wide VPN service (for free).

Basically it allows me to navigate and watch episodes on the likes of Hulu etc. With no other setting changes or anything (apparently they have done all the changes from their end).

Anyway, so I'm now very interested in Hulu and the like add-on's for XBMC (kodi). However when I install BlueCorp from the zip on this thread, It shows as blank in my XBMC, as in there are no add-on's listed?? Has this repository closed or something? Where can I get the Hulu add-on from?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quick tip o found out yesterday about the blank blue cop repo.

Once the repo is installed if you get a blank repo backup to the page where you see the repo highlight bluecop, long press menu (although this is on Apple TV) not sure what the alternative is on standard version but i'm sure you'll find it, and you click refresh repo this then brings the repo content back.

problem i am having is everything is showing Incompatible, i have read that you have to install frodo then the install works, and then you copy the content to gothem add-on folder.

Can someone please provide step by step instructions on how to do this as i am very new to XBMC and keep getting a little confused with all the stuff i have read

thanks

Step 1, read this thread.
Step 2, temporarily abandon all hope of a working XBMC Hulu plugin.
Step 3, twiddle your thumbs until bluecop comes up with something new.

[Image: m86j8t6]
[Image: nm9wgdf]
[PseudoTV Live][Donate?][+1 Rep Me!][+5 ★ Thread!]
find quote