Menu disabled but still showing up
Ronie,

I am running Eden Beta 2 and Transparenccy 4.0.4. I have disabled the Player Controls sub-menu as seen here:

But when I go to the main menu under Play Disc the submenu is still showing up as seen here:

The other thing I noticed is that the ending "S" is getting cutoff in "o SETTINGS o SKIN SETTINGS" as you can see in the first picture. Also notice that part of the time shown at the top of the screen is also getting chopped as shown in the second picture.

Now a question for you. Is it possible to add text at the top of the screen like "o SETTINGS o SKIN SETTINGS" shown in the first picture to other screens? I would like to add something like "o VIDEOS o KIDS" to the top of the screen when I am navigating to my videos.
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
winestock Wrote:I am running Eden Beta 2 and Transperenccy 4.0.4. I have disabled the Player Controls sub-menu as seen here:

But when I go to the main menu under Play Disc the submenu is still showing up as seen here:
thanx :-)
will fix that.

winestock Wrote:The other thing I noticed is that the ending "S" is getting cutoff in "o SETTINGS o SKIN SETTINGS" as you can see in the first picture. Also notice that part of the time shown at the top of the screen is also getting chopped as shown in the second picture.
strange one, i can't reproduce it...might be a xbmc bug.
what os are you using?

winestock Wrote:Now a question for you. Is it possible to add text at the top of the screen like "o SETTINGS o SKIN SETTINGS" shown in the first picture to other screens? I would like to add something like "o VIDEOS o KIDS" to the top of the screen when I am navigating to my videos.

i just tried a couple of things,
but i can't find a reliable way to do that.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I am using Mac OS X 10.7.2. I will try to switch back to the Confluence skin and see if the cut off characters still occurs. If it still happens with Confluence, I will try to get some feedback from the XBMC Mac forum.
Mac OS 10.12.5
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
Ronie,

Interesting thing happened, when I switched to the Confluence skin and then back to the Transparency skin the cutoff characters resolved itself. By the way, please let me know if you find a way to show the text at the top of the screen like shown in the first picture (e.g. "o Videos o Kids").
Mac OS 10.12.5
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
winestock Wrote:Ronie,

Interesting thing happened, when I switched to the Confluence skin and then back to the Transparency skin the cutoff characters resolved itself.
cool, thanx for letting me know.

winestock Wrote:By the way, please let me know if you find a way to show the text at the top of the screen like shown in the first picture (e.g. "o Videos o Kids").

yup. will add it to T! if i ever come across a way to do it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu disabled but still showing up0