Anyone having issues with the Wii remote eventclient and Eden Beta2?
So, after finally getting xbmc-eventclients-wiiremote installed, I was extremely happy, because I love the simplicity of the wii remote as a controller for XBMC.

I noticed that after I got it working, if I powered down my HTPC with the Wiimote still connected, the blue LEDs never turned off. It appeared as if the Wiimote stayed synchronized. I thought this was odd, but didn't really do anything it. To avoid the issue, I tried disconnecting the Wiimote from the PC before powering down. This seemed to go fine until my next boot.

When I booted the PC up again, I got the popup stating that the eventclient had started due to the command being placed in /etc/rc.local. I then pressed 1 and 2 on the Wiimote to begin the sync. The Wiimote never finalized the connection, i.e. the blue LEDs never stopped blinking

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling xbmc-eventclients-common and xbmc-eventclients-wiiremote. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling bluez. I've tried pulling the command out of rc.local, but I still can't get the Wiimote working again.

I did try hciscan, and it sees the Wiimotes MAC when it's trying to sync, so it looks as if bluetooth is working. I've also tried specifying the Wiimotes MAC in the xbmc-wiiremote command, but it's still not working.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior, and is there any way for me to troubleshoot further?
Deleted
First, why are you posting this question here when there are other Beta1 threads that address what you're seeing?

Second, yes, what you are seeing in B1 is expected.
Deleted

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone having issues with the Wii remote eventclient and Eden Beta2?0