import wached status from .nfo files
Question 
hi,
i just installed xbmc 11 beta2 and i'm imported all my movies info from .nfo files without problem except the watched status that's missing.

I use to manage all information/cover of my movies ExtremeMovieManager and I exported all my library in .nfo files.
inside the nfo files there is also the tag <watched>SEEN</watched> but when i import the nfo files this tag is skipped.
i also tried to create advancedsettings.xml with the follow tags:
<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>
but dosen't work.

I have more than 400movies seen so i can't do it manually
how i can do ? any ides ? :confused2:
There's no watched tag. You'll have to use eg. <playcount>1</playcount>.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
i know, with playcount 1 it's ok but my db, export every nfo file with playcount 0 but with watched tag seen or notseen so I have to edit all my file manually....to much work
there is some script to check the watched tag and modify the playcount?
Can't follow. You're exporting from within XBMC or with some 3rd party tool?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Best thing I have found to sync watched status is Trakt utilities.
If you exported to a single file, I have developed a addon to import just the watched state (playcount as well)
I use to export a tool inside extrememoviemanager (developed by binaryworks) and it export with playedcount to 0 but watchedstate to seen
thica Wrote:If you exported to a single file, I have developed a addon to import just the watched state (playcount as well)

I would be interested in hearing more about this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
import wached status from .nfo files0