Too much important feature - 3D Subtitle for half SBS Movies
Discussion about if 3d is good or not is verry good, but main Issue was not discussed, proper format to watch xbmc with 3d subtitles.. How can we send this feature request to xbmc devs ? I think that it is important feature, I also love my passive lg 3d tv, movies and shows are really great!! I have more than 10 Mkv 1080p 3d movies, all with subtitle (Portuguese, because I am from brazil), and actually I am not able to watch these movies because 3d subtitle not work with xbmc.

Thanks for all comments
well i'm out then - don't have any 3d equipment...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I have VERY little vision in my left eye and have never been able to see 3D with the BLUE/RED glasses. I had tried all solutions but never seen anything remotely 3D, just dual images thru my right eye.

I did one day chance try a LG 3DTV (not sure of the model) but It was passive. I could actually see loads of depth and objects coming out of the screen.

Has anyone else had this experience.

Cheers
You need 2 working eyes for 3D video to work. You perceive distance/depth by the difference in the apparent position of an object viewed along two different lines of sight. 3D video is shot with 2 cameras who have lenses spaced at approximately the same distance that the human eyes are (2.5 inches). In order to view 3D video you need to make sure that your left eye can only see what the left camera filmed, and your right eye can only see what the right camera filmed. Currently we use glasses which simply 'block' one side out of each lens. Active glasses electronically dim each lens alternatively and in extremely quick succession (this is wirelessly synchronised with the TV). Passive 3D in the cinema is done by polarising the image as it leaves the projector (and this is normally done by an external device, which allows regular projectors to show 3D films) or polarising the display like current passive 3D TV's. The lenses in the glasses block the opposite polarisations so that you only see the correct image in each eye.

If you have perfect vision in one eye and absolutely no vision in the other then you still need to wear the glasses to watch a 3D video, but you will not see the 3D effect (it will be like watching the 2D version).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Too much important feature - 3D Subtitle for half SBS Movies0