can't download transparency Eden
Star 
Martijn Wrote:It shouldn't be broken in the first place Wink
No it wouldn't have make a difference and yes logo and disc are coming features
Such is life, you would think it's just a switch in one of the many config files... but seems to be interwoven somehow.

disc support has me definitely excited, I use Icon view alot.. just wondering how you'll hand this... cut outs of fanart? or latching on to a database?
PatK Wrote:Such is life, you would think it's just a switch in one of the many config files... but seems to be interwoven somehow.

disc support has me definitely excited, I use Icon view alot.. just wondering how you'll hand this... cut outs of fanart? or latching on to a database?

It will be the real movie discs
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=961...tcount=193

EDIT:
Broken skins should be fix again
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Star 
T! is still marked as disabled on my system. Re-Installed B2 and ran with the -p setting, no joy. Marked T! SVN 4.0.5 copied back-ups over roaming, still locked out.

Addendum: After a lot of work arounds, have restored T! and copied over the sets from the MyVideos57 and MyVideos58 I did notice an update for Art Downloader installed and working correctly. I noted the disabled notice went away when I copied over the old guisettings.. T! is no longer marked as disabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't download transparency Eden0