Artist Slide Show issues
I am having a bit of trouble with the artist slideshow bit.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=100...tcount=206

I posted in the above thread and was told those were skin settings. I must be doing something wrong?

The artist pictures are cycling quite fast, about every 3 seconds or so.

ronie Wrote:the skin determines the time each image is being displayed.

Also, many of the pictures are off the screen, in that I just see like a torso and their heads and such aren't there. I don't recall that issue in Dharma for me Tongue I'm sure I might have something set-up wrong, but I've been tinkering with this and I can't quite figure out what. I tried setting the minimum settings to like 800x600 and whatnot, but no go. I'm at 1920x1080.

ronie Wrote:that's a skin thing too, if it stretches the images, things will get cropped.

Thanks much
Aspectratio was a bug. Is fixed on git version, but not yet on official repo.
The time per image is set to 5 sec. I think it's a good timing, but if you want to delay it, change it in Inlcudes_Visualization.xml. Look for include 'ArtistSlideshowBG' and change the timeperimage tag to whatever miliseconds you like. You can replace the entire include with this code to fix the ar bug:
Code:
<include name="ArtistSlideshowBG">
    <control type="group">
      <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(DisableArtistslideshow)+!Skin.HasSetting(Viz-CDWall)</visible>
      <include>Animation_VisibleChange400</include>
      <include>Animation_OpenCloseZoom</include>
      <control type="image">
        <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
        <texture>common/black.png</texture>
      </control>
      <control type="multiimage">
        <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
        <include>MusicVizBG</include>
        <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window.Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
        <visible>IsEmpty(Window.Property(ArtistSlideshowRefresh))</visible>
      </control>
    </control>
  </include>
Cheers Big_Noid!
(2012-01-28, 21:47)Big_Noid Wrote: Aspectratio was a bug. Is fixed on git version, but not yet on official repo.

Does anyone know if this is fixed? I'm using Eden 11.0 and still have the aspect ratio issue on the pictures when using "artist slideshow" add-on. for almost pictures it cuts the heads of the artists Smile

tks for the help!
(2012-05-13, 05:22)solteir Wrote:
(2012-01-28, 21:47)Big_Noid Wrote: Aspectratio was a bug. Is fixed on git version, but not yet on official repo.

Does anyone know if this is fixed? I'm using Eden 11.0 and still have the aspect ratio issue on the pictures when using "artist slideshow" add-on. for almost pictures it cuts the heads of the artists Smile

tks for the help!

3.0 is only some days away... wait a bit Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist Slide Show issues0