Android remote app scrolling mad
Unfortunately I don’t have the log file right now as this happened on a friends system, but I’m going to ask anyways.

Has anyone connect to their xbmc on windows mac or whatever with their android remote, then have the cursor just keep scrolling through all the menus without pressing a thing? And it won’t stop unless you discount from your internet? Then if you reconnect to it it will do it all over again? It’s as if you are holding the down arrow button?

I see others had this issue but haven't seen any fixes yet? Did I miss it?

App version
Current Version:
0.8.8-beta1
Cash Wrote:Unfortunately I don’t have the log file right now as this happened on a friends system, but I’m going to ask anyways.

Has anyone connect to their xbmc on windows mac or whatever with their android remote, then have the cursor just keep scrolling through all the menus without pressing a thing? And it won’t stop unless you discount from your internet? Then if you reconnect to it it will do it all over again? It’s as if you are holding the down arrow button?

I see others had this issue but haven't seen any fixes yet? Did I miss it?

App version
Current Version:
0.8.8-beta1

I recall a setting like "Send Repeat Keypresses" or something like that - give it a whirl
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:I recall a setting like "Send Repeat Keypresses" or something like that - give it a whirl

Will do next time I'm there, thanks buddy.
Still no dice?> Anyone else? Is this the setting on the app or the xbmc itself?
Seems to be good now, I just updated to latest version that I didn't know existed..

Yessss!!!!
Running XBMC remote 12.2 stable Git: 20130916-091cb29 on Android 4.3/Samsung Galaxy S3 and having the scrolly issue. Is from Android Play Store the latest version? If not where cna I get the latest APK from?

(2012-02-03, 04:29)Cash Wrote: Seems to be good now, I just updated to latest version that I didn't know existed..

Yessss!!!!

Which version are you running?
Actually my issue is fixed by following this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125593
I can confirm the problem too, can't remember what I did to fix it. I probably updated XBMC on the computer I think, had a very old version installed. The Android remote app updates itself... Have 12.3 installed now, all fine now! :-)
Well I think, you probably have updated it...Smile
Without log file...its quite difficult

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android remote app scrolling mad0