Best settings for sd-tv in xbmc?
Hi

What settings: Deinterlace video, Deinterlace method, Videoscaling method, to use inside xbmc for best picture in live sdtv from tvheadend ?
HW: Asrock 330ht
I use Bob and Linear.
ah, quite interesting question ..

I tested a lot of options .. but it's hard to recognize real differences .. atm I use

auto (deinterlace)
auto (deinterlace method)
lanczos3 (scaling)

it seems that the results heavily depend on the quality of the channel and program .. sometimes - even on the same channel - it looks great, sometimes chunky independently of the choosen filter .. 'cause I have some HD channels with 720p/1080p deinterlace should be set to auto our you change it for every special channel directly ..

Greetz

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
I installed the latest version of Eden and don't have a bob deinterlacing option or a lanzos3 scaling option. I don't even have a linear scaling option... just bilinear. Am I missing something? Does XBMC detect what my hardware can handle and not display options that are too processing intensive?
which skin do you prefer for SDTV PAL ?

--
http://rzr.online.fr/q/mediacenter# Please #XbmC support a #SdTv (#PaL/NtsC) skin if display is not large enough… or send me a Linux HdTv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best settings for sd-tv in xbmc?1