Weather Widget Too Transparent
How do I make the weather widget look more solid? Right now it is too transparent for my liking. Sorry if this has been asked already. I'm using Eden Beta 2.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
I made the widgets background fit the menu bar. If you switch to nox menu bar, the widgets are more solid. There's no option for it in the ksin to change the widgets separate fromt he menu style, but you can do so in the variables.xml. These are the lines that determine which widget texture to load. Delete the lines that have a condition in it to get the solid widgets back:
Code:
<variable name="WidgetBackVar">
    <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(aurahome)">keyboard/keyboard_back_aura.png</value>
    <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(classichome)|Skin.HasSetting(glasshome)">keyboard/keyboard_back_classic.png</value>
    <value>keyboard/keyboard_back.png</value>
  </variable>
  <variable name="WeatherWidgetBackVar">
    <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(aurahome)">keyboard/numeric_back_aura.png</value>
    <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(classichome)|Skin.HasSetting(glasshome)">keyboard/numeric_back_classic.png</value>
    <value>keyboard/numeric_back.png</value>
  </variable>
The menu bar is solid, but the weather widgets are transparent.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
With Nox style menu bar they should be black, with classic/glass style they should be transparent and with aura style they should be white.
I don't know which type menu bar you have but I just tested and it works as expected, so if you want for instance classic style menu bar with the black widgets you have to edit the xml.
Thanks BN, changed to style to Nox and all is well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Widget Too Transparent0