First IR button push "beeps" but nothing happens
I've noticed this issue in both Beta 1 and now Beta 2. It never happened with Dharma and I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing it.

I have XBMC set to launch automatically on a 5 second delay after Windows starts up on my HTPC (Win 7 x64).

Eden starts up, and I get to the default main menu. The first time I press a button on the remote (any button) I hear a button_sound from XBMC but the keypress doesn't do anything. The 2nd keypress and all subsequent keypresses work correctly.

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm using a fairly generic MCE USB type device and have XBMC set up to accept keyboard input.
You'll find that the keys on the keyboard do the same. It's an, erm, feature :-)

I haven't looked to see exactly what's going on, but if you look closely the first keypress isn't doing nothing. In Confluence at least, when you start XBMC the central button is "Videos" but it's greyed. If you press OK the "Videos" label goes white then the second press of OK goes into the videos.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:You'll find that the keys on the keyboard do the same. It's an, erm, feature :-)

I haven't looked to see exactly what's going on, but if you look closely the first keypress isn't doing nothing. In Confluence at least, when you start XBMC the central button is "Videos" but it's greyed. If you press OK the "Videos" label goes white then the second press of OK goes into the videos.

JR

Thanks for replying, I guess the question I would have is why the change, as this did not happen in 10.1.
Also, I just wanted to add that with Aeon, it actually does highlight the "movies" (or other default startup choice) from the main menu, so it's a bit misleading.

I'm not sure if the other skins should be made to work like Confluence, or (preferably) it simply interprets the 1st button push properly, as it has done since 9.x.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
First IR button push "beeps" but nothing happens0