Need a little help
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I need a little help. I'm starting on creating a web control for XBMC. Im trying to retrieve and display move thumbnails in the browser.

I am using the examples givien but cant seem to get them to work. If I understand this corrctly this first line should call and save the information. "
http://192.168.1.102:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcH...thumb.jpg)" I get the following returned in the browser

<xml><tag>Filename:I:\Blue-Ray\THE DARK KNIGHT\BDMV\index.bdmv</tag><tag>PlayStatusTonguelaying</tag><tag>VideoNo:5</tag><tag>Type:Video</tag><tag>Title:The Dark Knight</tag><tag>Genre:Adventure / Fantasy / Action / Thriller / Crime / Science Fiction</tag><tag>Studio:Warner Bros. Pictures</tag><tag>Director:Christopher Nolan</tag><tag>Writer:Christopher Nolan / Jonathan Nolan</tag><tag>Tagline:Why So Serious?</tag><tag>Plot:Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lt. Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as the Joker.</tag><tag>Rating:8.6 (231 votes)</tag><tag>Original Title:The Dark Knight</tag><tag>Year:2008</tag><tag>ThumbConfusedpecial://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/2/23289466.tbn</tag><tag>Time:01:13:42</tag><tag>Duration:02:32:13</tag><tag>Percentage:48</tag><tag>File size:120</tag><tag>Changed:False</tag></xml>

If I understand the second line should display the thubnail "http://192.168.1.102:8080/thumb.jpg" when I enter the second line I get file not found. Not sure what to do. Can any one help?

Thanks Mike
Ok, got the first part worked out, I can now create the thumb.jpg file in the web folder. However still cant retreive the thumb.jpg via the web brouser. I kKeeps getting "file not found".

Can any one help with this?

Thanks,
Mike

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need a little help0