DVD Fab rip
Well, I decided DVD Fab was my best solution so now I am trying to do Cowboys and Aliens. I am literally on hour 2 of it "opening blu ray source". Should I be going about it a different way like going into the disc structure and finding the actual file I need?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
patseguin Wrote:Well, I decided DVD Fab was my best solution so now I am trying to do Cowboys and Aliens. I am literally on hour 2 of it "opening blu ray source". Should I be going about it a different way like going into the disc structure and finding the actual file I need?

I run across the same thing every once in a while. Seems like DVD Fab can't break the encryption. You may need another tool to break the encryption, then you can rip it.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:I run across the same thing every once in a while. Seems like DVD Fab can't break the encryption. You may need another tool to break the encryption, then you can rip it.

What should I try? Something like Handbrake or MakeMKV?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD Fab rip0