Newbie-Library Problems
I'm pretty new to XBMC. I've searched for this issue in the forum and found some hits but nothing that's of any real help to me. (Maybe because I'm so new to this.)

The problem is with the library. If I'm not using the Library, all is well. I see every one of my movies and tv shows listed.

When I switch to the library view, most of my stuff is missing. For example, I have every episode from every season of "24." In the files view, I can browse and find every season and every episode. When I switch to the library, it shows "24" but it only contains 1 episode (season 6, episode 17)! All of my folders and episodes are named using the same format...I don't get it. What am I doing wrong?

I tried upgrading to Eden Beta 2 to see if it might address the problem but it doesn't. I see a fraction of my videos in the library, and I see all of them when I use Files. I'd like to use the Library view because it seems to be more valuable. But it's of no use to me if most of my movies and tv shows are missing. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, exporting the library, importing the library...nothing seems to address the problem.

I would be most appreciative if someone could tell me where I'm going wrong (remember, I'm new to XBMC).

Thank you so much in advance!
I should also point out I'm running the Windows version of XBMC. I'll repost in the Windows support area. Sorry, I should have done that the first time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie-Library Problems0