• 3(current)
WIP 1080LF (Linear)
Piers were you actively involved with media browser/WMC up until recently? I think I've been using WMC icons/theme that you designed up until I switched to xbmc. I really love the concept of this theme and can't wait for a release. Let me know if you help eta testing anything.
I really really love that clean and simple design. In my opinion it looks perfect at it does now in the mockups!

Edit:\ features I would like to see are CDArt, fanartslideshow and logos for movies and TV-Shows Smile
Looking forward to the Alpha - Looks like a great skin and I love how you offer the option of Horizontal home screen!
Keep up the great work!
I'm searing now for over 3 - 4 month for the perfekt theme...
I think i found it ^^

I'm not sure if a integration for PVR is planed but would be very very nice

Hope PVR will come to this skin an thanks for this greate mokups...
Just an update, new developer on board and skin still in development.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
awesome skin, can't wait to try it--I second Tadly's pvr request!
(2012-03-31, 15:06)dakota34 Wrote: awesome skin, can't wait to try it--I second Tadly's pvr request!

+1

PVR support please.
PVR support will be included Smile

Fantastic design work. I would suggest having a handful of color options or even the color picker, it would work well with the single-color design. I'm not quite fond of the small-caps usage in the settings menu. Also, I hope custom menu items on the main screen will be a possibility. Keep up the good work, I hope there's a download sometime soon.
Fantastic job !
Simple, Clear, Beautiful !!!

Is there somewhere a video preview ? Big Grin

Thanks Nod
(2012-04-10, 08:43)mardup Wrote: Fantastic job !
Simple, Clear, Beautiful !!!

Is there somewhere a video preview ? Big Grin

Thanks Nod

We are still at the beginning with the Development-part and there is still a lot to do Wink
Because we also have to work in our real jobs this could take some time to finish this skin ^^

But when there is something to show, i'll create a video and will post it here Wink
Ok ... Angel
Again : Thanks a lot Wink
(2012-03-13, 07:58)jjfunaz Wrote: Piers were you actively involved with media browser/WMC up until recently? I think I've been using WMC icons/theme that you designed up until I switched to xbmc. I really love the concept of this theme and can't wait for a release. Let me know if you help eta testing anything.

Yep, I also run mbmods.com and was very active in the MediaBrowser community...then I moved over to XMBC

Just an update:

Home screen is more or less done as are a few of the view options. There won't be any preview videos but we might put up a few screenshots

Can't wait. Really looking forward to seeing more on this skin!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1080LF (Linear)21