Some minor requests
I have the following small requests for the skin:

1. Please provide in the skin to set a path for artist logos in the music folder.

2. Banner.jpg/ poster.jpg support in Tv library views.

3. Bigger 'now playing' in Home Menu for music.

4. Weather plus support (it's a big thing). Weatherunderground will soon have same functionality like weather+, as I read in the weather addons forum. Thanks in advance
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Hiya bandelguy - thanks as ever for the ideas, really do appreciate them.

I have some thoughts against doing 2 and 4 (well 2 mainly as XBMC doesn't natively download banners or posters and I want to keep the skin pretty much default friendly. I've stated my issues with 4 a few times already - ie what on earth has weather got to do with watching tv and movies? I've never seen the need for weather in a media centre - it's kinda bizarre in my opinion. However saying that, people who know me also know I listen to ideas and sometimes come round to them. So I'll certainly have a think about it. 4 would be a lot of work for something I personally don't care about but if I have time I'll look at it.
I have no problem if backrow doesn't support weather+, I only meant it as a suggestion. I won't bring it up as a suggestion. Btw, what is your opinion about numbers 1 & 3 ?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Oh no don't worry - I like all suggestions it helps to get me thinking of stuff to do mate.

Yes I'm already thinking about 1 and 3 and how I might implement them.
Sharpe Wrote:Oh no don't worry - I like all suggestions it helps to get me thinking of stuff to do mate.

Yes I'm already thinking about 1 and 3 and how I might implement them.

Sharpe,
It would be possible to add request 3. also in screensaver?Rofl
I can see your point that weather doesn't really have anything to do with watching movies. However I have multiple xbmc boxes in the house (all running the back row skin to make navigation identical on each one) with each machine automatically booting into xbmc, and I have gotten rid of regular cable - I would like to be able to check the weather+ from my bedroom or the living room right from the main menu. It would just be easier not to have to exit out of xbmc and then into a web browser to check the weather.

The wife and I absolutly love the skin, and have actually brought about 5 new users in the last year to not only xbmc but also the back row skin just from showing all of my (I mean your Big Grin) hard work. Keep up the wonderful work!
Thanks mate really appreciate that. I will try and do something with it but at the moment it's like all things just finding the time in between all the other things going on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some minor requests0