[AppleTV1] Rowmote Helper Crashes in Eden Beta 2 When Using the Keyboard
Hello all.

I came across an issue with the Rowmote Helper 3.5 software running on an Apple TV1 when using XBMC Beta 2. The plugin works flawlessly when you are using the Apple TV clone remote (just buttons), but when you switch over to use the keyboard function in Rowmote Pro, the Rowmote app loses connection and can only be restored after exiting XBMC and restarting the Finder.

My Apple TV1 is running the newest ATV Flash release with all the updates, and I am currently running the newest release of Rowmote Pro as well as the newest Rowmote Helper Software Installer.

I think the issue developed with the Beta 2 release... it worked fine under Beta 1.

Any suggestions on how to remedy this bugger? Please somebody help! I love the Rowmote software
I'm the developer of Rowmote and am not sure what the source of the crash is; since it has worked in previous versions of XBMC and in Beta 1, it seems to be a problem on the XBMC side.

XBMC devs, can you please take a look? I'm open to providing more information or making changes as needed.
xbmc.log in debug mode please.
Evands and Davilla, I would love to help squash this bug. I will try to get the log file. I will paste it in pastebins tonight if I can.
Evands and Davilla, here is a link to my xbmc.log. At line 1064 I loaded up a search under music and typed : metall, and then the rowmote iphone app disconnected. Once I exit out of XBMC back to Apple TV front row, the iphone app continues to try to reconnect to no avail. After rebooting the finder. It works again. Thanks again for the attention given to this!

http://pastebin.com/MuagxZtG
The issue is still present under Eden Beta 3. Thanks for your efforts
still present on the final release ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV1] Rowmote Helper Crashes in Eden Beta 2 When Using the Keyboard0