Small, Cheap and hopefully Future-Proof (3D) HTPC Suggestions
Hey everyone,

I've been a reader of these forums for probably a year, and now deciding to finally build a HTPC. I would like the possibility of 3D Blu-Rays and files (if not currently possible, atleast have capable hardware. I'm confused after reading other threads).

I would like smallest boot time as possible (Openelec? Live?), with capability of streaming from network sources, currently my windows 7 PC.

Also I would like to make it a PVR too.

I'm looking at this case
Tendraw H116

and was looking at an ION2 based mobo but after reading through some threads I believe I will need a GT430. I was wondering if someone could provide mobo, CPU, GPU and PSU suggestions that will fit this case, be cost effective while still providing future-proofness and blu-ray 3d capabilities.
Sad 
thanks for asking this as i was struggling to decide upon exact requirements like slimness like acer revo RL100 but with 3D bluray support

(i have got a very good offer for Acer revo RL100 with 4GB ram and bluray but the store manager warned me that it doesnt play 3D and stutters at 1080p and made me drop the decision Sad)

can anyone help us with this please :confused2:
bump anyone
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=94199
If you want something small, future-proof, 3D and good quality audio HD, I'd look into the AMD APUs. No need for a discrete card with these chips.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Small, Cheap and hopefully Future-Proof (3D) HTPC Suggestions0