Font Styles Available to use with WindowXML
I'm writing a plugin that opens up a window to display some data using WindowXML. Everything is working fine, but I'm trying to do some basic formatting and would like to have some of the headings in bold. I see that I can't have a fonts.xml file in the plugin's default skin, so is there a list of "standard" fonts and styles I can use that aren't skin specific? Or is there some way to have a chunk of text be bold from within the xml definition for the window?
I know this is an old thread but did you find out about this? If I use font12 in my xml the actual font style and size depends on which skin I am using.
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...
I think I gave up. If I recall correctly you can't have an add-on specific font file. So you're stuck using something generic that basically every skin has.
If all you're wanting is to change the style of an existing available font in the skin, then you can use stuff like

Code:
<label>[b]some bold text[/b]</label>

and the like. You can change colour mid-text as well if you want.

If you want a completely different font, then that's currently not supported. Hopefully for Helix.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Just to update this for anyone who finds the thread. This post sums up the issue http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1325463
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font Styles Available to use with WindowXML0