Different menu title (System/Settings) between skins
In the main menu of home screen, some skins use 'System' and some others use 'Settings'.
I think this is a trivial thing but need a consensus.

Skins using 'System' - Confluence, Aeon Nox, Rapier
Skins using 'Settings' - Aeon MQ 3, Alaska Revisited, Neon, PM3.HD, Quartz, reFocus, Touched, Transparency!, Xeebo
Yeah it always (think xbox days) used to be "settings" - system seems to be the new thing though.

Meh I'm easy either way but yeah it's something I was thinking about as well.
Well Confluence uses System because it has a submenu with "Settings", "File manager", "Profiles" and "System info" so it is not just the button to the "Settings" dialog (although it will go there if you select the "System" button. So I guess it kinda has to be skin dependent. Some skins directly go to the "Settings" dialog while others provide a submenu in which case "Settings" is misleading.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:Well Confluence uses System because it has a submenu with "Settings", "File manager", "Profiles" and "System info" so it is not just the button to the "Settings" dialog (although it will go there if you select the "System" button.

I understand now. I have wondered the inconsistency while I translate some skins. Thanks for your kind explanation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different menu title (System/Settings) between skins0