/usr/share/xbmc/system lircmap.xml for new lirc not complete
I was looking at the lircmap.xml file in the latest pull and I see there has been an updated keymap for keyboard or input layer keys added. I was comparing it to the mce remotes I own and notice that some items are missing and as well some of the KEY_NAMES added are different across various remotes.

I have

M$ MCE 1039
Hauppage MCE remote from pvr150
Hauppage MCE remote from pvr500
Mediagate MCE Remote

testing these with irw they seem to produce different KEY generated names for various keys not common across all MCE remotes.

I do not have the file in front of me but I know the HOME (green) button on my mce hauppage remote if I recall is KEY_MEDIA and there were a couple other KEY names that did not jive.

I am assuming that a thread should be started to post the irw outputs of various MCE remote versions and then compile one master file from that to include in Lircmap file.

can the Lircmap include the same xbmc action for a different key name in the same remote layout IE.

<start>KEY_HOME</start>
<start>KEY_MEDIA</start>
<start>KEY_GREEN_BUTTON</start> etc...

could this be posted in the same file. I noticed this is now how myth's lircrc file is generated now.

We could all just generate our own and use them for our system but if a master file was prepared it would better the community and save on thread posts I am sure.

rgds,

Dave

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
/usr/share/xbmc/system lircmap.xml for new lirc not complete0