Win tv show not scraping
Hi,
I got few mkv of breaking bad, however scraper does not pick up them as tv show?
they in following file format
breaking.bad.s04e01.720p.bluray.x264-demand.mkv

- thanks
Have you read the library instructions, named correctly, added source correctly, and provided a debug log (wiki) ?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-11-29, 11:35)nickr Wrote: Have you read the library instructions, named correctly, added source correctly, and provided a debug log (wiki) ?

Where do you find the library instructions ? is there is a wiki? Smile
See this and related wiki articles: Video library (wiki).
(2013-11-30, 00:24)boomramada Wrote:
(2013-11-29, 11:35)nickr Wrote: Have you read the library instructions, named correctly, added source correctly, and provided a debug log (wiki) ?

Where do you find the library instructions ? is there is a wiki? Smile

My god have you gone to www.xbmc.org and clicked on support?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks, that helped Smile
please why this message: Unable to create error gui.exiting?
(2013-11-30, 10:34)fahmiaziz Wrote: please why this message: Unable to create error gui.exiting?

Welcome to the XBMC forums.

This doesn't seem related to the topic of this thread, which has to do adding TV show files to the video library. Perhaps the following threads may be more apropos: http://forum.xbmc.org/search.php?action=...order=desc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv show not scraping0