Music Scraper problem
I'm having a strange problem. When I tried to update artist info, the first time it jams, keeps asking for artist name (tried with several). When I go to Artist scrapper and changed it to another one then it works. This happends with all artists. I have Last.fm and All music scrapper installed. It happends both ways, when i change from last.fm to all music and the other way around as well.
Any ideas?
A log would be helpful here...
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Sorry, here it goes

http://www.dod-s.com.ar/xbmc.log
anyone?
I'll try help. but only if you call it a scraper, not a scrapper lol.

It looks like the scraper is missing a file or just out-of-date. You're using a very old (in XBMC time) version.

I would delete the scrapers from your XBMC special folder and update to Eden. Then addon whatever scraper you prefer. I like Allmusic, but it's gonna be a bit tricky for you.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks for your answer
If i update to Eden, will I lost every fanart,artist thumb or set up made?
Nope. That all stays with the database, which will be painlessly upgraded for you.

Eden has an auto-update for scrapers at any rate, just go ahead and install it and let it find what it can for updates. Come back and let me know if you still need help after that. Don't monkey deleting anything for now - let's play the safe route until you've got a newer XBMC version.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks, I have a party this weekend and I've been setting up music the whole week, I dont want to screw that up yet Big Grin
I'll try on Sunday, and I'll let you know what happened
I'm using Eden and seem to have the same problem. Need to swtich scrapers before downloading a new artist information. Have tried updating the scrapers but to no avail. The same problem has also been described in http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126511. Is this a know issue? Are there workarounds/fixes?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Scraper problem0