Addon menu loading stops cursor control
Hi all,

I am running XBMC eden beta 2, MQ3 skin on a 4GB Revo R3700 with win7 64bit.

The issue I have is when using addons, I can press (for example) youtube, the 'loading directory items' at the bottom appears, but once this has gone I cannot move the cursor anywhere, I need to exit youtube then go back in to youtube to get the cursor working.
It does this on many of the addons when the loading of a directory is working, another one which does it very often is 'the trailers'

The keyboard/phone app/remote is still sending the commands and xbmc is recgonising them as the skin is making all the right noises to move up and down but nothing moves on screen.

Any help appreciated

Darren
OK,

I have upgraded to Beta 3 and still the same issue.

I have included a pastebin of the log

http://pastebin.com/04JksA3X

In this log I;

started XBMC
waited 10 seconds or so
went left to my 'online video' section
pressed down and thn right to get to 'the trailers' submenu
pressed enter
waited for 'the trailers' to load
pressed down 5 times (no cursor movement but sound still plays)
pressed escape
pressed down on 'online video' again
pressed right to access 'the trailers' submenu again
pressed enter
'The trailers' loads and all is working

This is the same with a keyboard, mouse, remote or mobile app.

It isn't just 'the trailers' is does this with, it is any addon which loads a live list of videos (i.e. youtube, engadget, icefilms)
But it does not happen if the program is a program in its own right (i.e. not an addon - navi-x)

Any help is muchly appreciated as it is becoming annoying having to back out of the menu each time I load xbmc.

Thanks

Darren
Wanted to ask, how did you find AEON MQ3 ? I have the same revo 3700 with 4gigs of ram, and I want to run MQ5, but Im not sure if my revo will cope. Am currently running Aeon Nox no probs.
(2013-09-12, 16:46)baldfox Wrote: Wanted to ask, how did you find AEON MQ3 ? I have the same revo 3700 with 4gigs of ram, and I want to run MQ5, but Im not sure if my revo will cope. Am currently running Aeon Nox no probs.

This is unrelated to the topic of this 1.5 year old thread. Easiest way is to simply install the skin and try it out on your system. If it lags, abandon the skin and try something else.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon menu loading stops cursor control0