remove watched from home
Hi,

Great skin, been using it for a while now!

After updating, however, I can see all my watched movies and tv-shows under "recently added" on the home screen, which I previously couldn't and thought was excellet. Has this been changed? Is it possible change back somehow?
reta Wrote:Hi,

Great skin, been using it for a while now!

After updating, however, I can see all my watched movies and tv-shows under "recently added" on the home screen, which I previously couldn't and thought was excellet. Has this been changed? Is it possible change back somehow?

This is part of the XBMC code and not possible to change
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:This is part of the XBMC code and not possible to change

So how come it worked for me before I updated to eden and skin to latest version? Was it a eden change?
reta Wrote:So how come it worked for me before I updated to eden and skin to latest version? Was it a eden change?

Strange. Maybe Hitcher can shed some light on this. As far as I could tell this is hard coded into XBMC itself.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
With Dharma it was handled by a script and we had the option to hide watched items; now it is handled by XBMC and we can't.
Hitcher Wrote:With Dharma it was handled by a script and we had the option to hide watched items; now it is handled by XBMC and we can't.

well that sucks a little...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remove watched from home0