Added Movies not showing up under 'Movies'
Hi all. Love XBMC, but am having an issue with it. When I add a new movie to my collection, lets say H:/Movies, then I go into XBMC and while in the dash, I go to Videos >> Files, the movie will be in there. But while in the dash, if I select Movies, a newly added movie won't show up there? I have the H:/movies set up for my videos and the content is set for Movies. Most of my collection shows up fine, but sometimes, a movie I add will not. Does anyone know what I can do about this? Why would some movies show up under Videos>Files and not under the Movies section? Thanks.
MovieScraper? XBMC version? Do all movies not get added, or just some?

Check for correct naming, or alternate titles? What is yoru movie scraper? I ahve a lot of foreign films and I've found the IMDB scraper to be a little more accurate then the Moviedatabase scraper...

Please enable Debugging, Update yoru Mibrary, adn post the XBMC.log to pastebin.
Thanks for the reply. Using the latest XBMC and The MovieDB scraper. I'll try the IMDB scraper. And you're right about the correct naming. Some that weren't showing up weren't named perfectly. I renamed them and they show up now.
Most of my movies show up in "Movies". But like I said, once and a while I'll add a new movie to my collection and it won't show up.

I'll spend some time renaming and I'll try the IMDB scraper and report back.
Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Added Movies not showing up under 'Movies'0