[RELEASE] buggalo - automatic exception collector
Thanks for update.. error:

Code:
13:36:16 T:2956  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\**\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.buggalo\lib\buggalo_gui.py", line 106, in onClick
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:     client.emailData(self.gmailRecipient, self.data)
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\**\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.buggalo\lib\buggalo_client.py", line 172, in emailData
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:     smtp.sendmail(msg['From'], msg['To'], msg.as_string(9))
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\smtplib.py", line 712, in sendmail
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:     self.rset()
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\smtplib.py", line 438, in rset
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:     return self.docmd("rset")
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\smtplib.py", line 363, in docmd
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:     return self.getreply()
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\smtplib.py", line 340, in getreply
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR:     raise SMTPServerDisconnected("Connection unexpectedly closed")
13:36:21 T:2644   ERROR: SMTPServerDisconnected: Connection unexpectedly closed
Hi, judging from the stacktrace it looks like your are not able to connect to gmail's server via port 25, the SMTP port.
Perhaps your ISP is blocking this, or perhaps your local firewall or antivirus is blocking it.
There's not much I can do to avoid this unfortunately.

Br.
Tommy
I'm trying to configure buggalo web and shows this:

and in issues.json.php:

Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/u426997694/public_html/buggalo/issues.json.php on line 53
{"sEcho":-1,"iTotalRecords":null,"iTotalDisplayRecords":0,"aaData":[]}

Any idea?
Yeah, it probably breaks because you don't have any error reports in the database yet.
Try submitting one and this problem will probably go away.
Br.
Tommy
Code:
    if (is_array($rows))
    {
        foreach($rows as $row) {
                $issues[] = array(
                    $row['id'],
                    $row['timestamp'],
                    $row['addon_name'],
                    $row['addon_version'],
                    $row['title'],
                    $row['ip'],
                    $row['status']
                );
            }
    }

Changed to this and worked, but I tried to submit on addon but nothing appears on page.

I created an new mysql on server and changed config.php.. Nothing in mysql server.

You have any sugestion for this? sorry.. i'm noob Big Grin

EDIT: Solved! Imported the sql file and everything works ok! Smile

You can update the issues.json.php with this fix. Works good Smile

Please push the 1.1.4 to the official repo. Wink
(2013-07-08, 17:35)fightnight Wrote: Please push the 1.1.4 to the official repo. Wink

I'm sorry I have to be nagging too Wink I didn't manage to configure the web server but email report works for me. It would be nice to have 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 in the official repo, so that I can distribute my addon with buggalo-support, which helped me find a lot of errors btw I would never have found myself Big Grin
(2013-09-09, 09:33)schapplm Wrote:
(2013-07-08, 17:35)fightnight Wrote: Please push the 1.1.4 to the official repo. Wink

I'm sorry I have to be nagging too Wink I didn't manage to configure the web server but email report works for me. It would be nice to have 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 in the official repo, so that I can distribute my addon with buggalo-support, which helped me find a lot of errors btw I would never have found myself Big Grin

+1

Please!
And for eden too. Works great here but gives script error, because doesn't have the lib.
Hi guys, I'll get back to this asap. hopefully next week.

I guess you have tested the 1.1.4 version pretty good while you have been testing your own addons?
So the release should pretty much be ready for a push to the repo.

Br.
Tommy
(2013-09-11, 19:32)twinther Wrote: I guess you have tested the 1.1.4 version pretty good while you have been testing your own addons?
So the release should pretty much be ready for a push to the repo.
I provided version 1.1.3 with my addon and got buggalo-emails from a lot of users.
But there is still a bug in the buggalo addon. In German translation, the string no. 91000 has not the %s placeholder.
This leads to an error when the error report pops up. I already changed the German translation in transifex, you just have to download them. The other translations seem to have been corrected since I last checked.
strings.xml
Code:
Englisch: <string id="91000">Unfortunately an error occurred in the [B]%s[/B] addon.</string>
Dansk: <string id="91000">Der er desværre opstået en fejl i [B]%s[/B] addon.</string>
Deutsch: <string id="91000">Es ist leider ein Fehler im Addon aufgetreten.</string>
Everything else worked great. If all addons would use this, the development process of xbmc could be a lot faster.
Hi guys,

I have uploaded v1.1.5 to my beta repository at http://tommy.winther.nu/xbmc/
Can you give it a try? The only changes is updated language files as you mentioned.

I guess I'll have to change the version number to be able to update the Eden version as well.
Does any of you need the email support for the Eden version - otherwise I probably won't update it.

Br.
Tommy
Just checked it. 1.1.5 works. Thank you for your support. I really gave the webpage a try, but after an hour I gave up. I think my (free) web hoster did not support php classes.
Thanks.

I have just now sent the pull request for inclusion in the addon repository.
Only for frodo / gotham though. Version is 1.1.5.

It'll probably get pulled within a day or two.

Let me know if any of you need it for Eden or have any input for improvements Smile
----

FYI. The new version was pulled earlier today and should be available in the official repo now.
I had this error when I browsed to the submit.php page:

Strict Standards: Non-static method mysql_connection::get_instance() should not be called statically in /home/xxx/public_html/buggalo/config.php on line 9

The problem was the following

This code (in config.php):
Code:
    new mysql_connection('database', 'localhost', 'username', 'password');
    $conn = &mysql_connection::get_instance();
    $conn->open();

has to be changed to:

Code:
    $conn = new mysql_connection('database', 'localhost', 'username', 'password');
    $conn->get_instance();
    $conn->open();
Can you add the ability to close this using BACK or ESC because I've had instances where this is loaded and has focus but can't be seen for some reason and trying to back out does nothing?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] buggalo - automatic exception collector3