[REQUEST] Google Image Search and Browse Script?
Lightbulb 
i would like to see a python script that uses the google image search (or maybe a diff search engine? but i like google's) to search for images based on a user inputed search string. i would also like to see the ability to disable/enable 'safesearch filtering' for adult content (see google.com then click on preferences for more info)... in case some younger folks want to use it. (maybe just a variable change in the script file itself like in ifilm, 'for the boys') it should return thumbnails similar to google. some pic info would be nice like location, file name, actual size, dimensions, etc... and clicking the image should bring it to full screen. the ability to save the image would be good as well. i know this may seem like a lot but it could have a lot of uses. thanks guys!
Softmodded
XMBC enthusiast since Dec. 2004
One thing I think would be really cool if implemented, would be support for dynamic image feeds such as those discussed @ http://groups.google.com/group/google-pa...-this-feed although I don't know if this would be best suited at the global xbmc level or at the skin leve.

Basically, being able to have the home screen and other views have specific feeds to pull images from via the web.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Google Image Search and Browse Script?0