Music Videos menu item
@freezy - great app - icing on the cake. Finally got around to properly scraping about 100 concerts using TheConcertDB scraper and moved them from my movies to music videos in the XBMC library.

Bad news - no way to access them from the top menu in the Android remote app. Gotta dig down via movies>files and of course no eye-candy that way Laugh

Wondered how the tablet-oriented release was coming and if you could add Music Videos to the top menu?

Thanks,
Damian
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
I would also like a music videos menu point so I could browse my concerts using nice eye candy Smile
Yeah, music vids are surely on the menu for the next(-gen) version.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Videos menu item0