Music
Now that I have a firm grasp on movies, what's the best way to put my iTunes library on my HTPC? Can I simply copy over the music folder to my HTPC or will there be copy protection on the tunes?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Still trying to figure this out. I tried using the iTunes sharing option in XBMC and put in the IP address of my Mac but nothing happens. It doesn't seem efficient to copy all of the files to my HTPC but I could I guess. I sure the iTunes store tunes must have DRM though.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
XBMC can't played DRM music.

If you don't want to copy the music, share the folder the music is in (using smb/ATP etc) then add that folder as a source in XBMC

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music0