How the heck do I get XBMC on my ATV2?
Hello,

I am looking at the XBMC instructions and put the stuff into my terminal and nothing happens. I don't get to the part that it asks me for a password...

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...Apple_TV_2

It says installing from Cydia or Eden? What are these? The only thing I have done up to now is jailbreak with seasonPass.

Can someone help me please?!
Did you get your Apple tv's ip address correct?

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
I'm not sure if I got it correct. When I use the one that was in my network settings on my imac, I get to the password, but it doesnt accept alpine.

When I use the one in the settings on the actual appletv when it is on the tv, NOTHING happens when I press enter...Sad
^Can you please copy your terminal session and then post it here. It's not easy to tell what's happening from your description.

Cydia - The software "store" for jailbroken iOS devices such as an AppleTV 2, iPad, etc. (I didn't know either, but was roundly scolded for suggesting that the Wiki should explain this.) "Installing from Cydia" means that you're getting XBMC from the Cydia software "store".

Eden - The development code name for version 11.x of XBMC. (I think the wiki should explain this, as well.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How the heck do I get XBMC on my ATV2?0