Progress bar / Seek bar stuck on
I can't believe I can't find this. This afternoon the progress bar became sticky, permanently displayed, during playback of everything. I've tried a couple of skins, it's stuck on in all of them so there must be an option somewhere, but I've never seen it.

Running, xbmc 11.0 beta 2 on Debian Linux.

I've discovered that the skin cirrus extended has an option to disable all info when paused. This also disables the seek bar when playing as well. Hopefully this provides some indication as to what setting is stuck on.
Try pushing "i" on the KB when playing music/video in fullscreen.
It's the seekbar or seeking dialog and this has become a common occurrence. At some point the dialog becomes permanently stuck on. Considering this has happened to me like half a dozen times I should think someone knows exactly what's gone wrong but I cannot seem to find a bug posting or forum posting offering a solution.

Movies play fine, local, or remote, affects all skins. The only affect is that the seeking dialog stays up on the screen all the time. This is the same dialog that is supposed to show when a video is paused.
Have you tried deleting your guisettings.xml file in your userdata (wiki) folder? If that still doesn't work, we'll need a debug log (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Progress bar / Seek bar stuck on0